Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
just waking up...i dont want to share this with my loved ones, although i probably will at some point, but id at least like to process it myself first and....chill out? i guess

i had a nightmare last night (duh thats why its your title) ok just get into it (oh i should prob add triggers, ill do that when im done so i know which ones to add. if i forget please point it out)

i was at a club, i guess i think. my vision was all fucked up. i knew i was drinking but i started to question if i was on drugs as well that i didnt remember or just didnt know. i didnt have time to figure it out before i passed out. but just before i did there was this guy in front of me. i woke back up in a bedroom, still disoriented. (excuse the next part we've been watching a lot of futurama lately :pfff: ) the guy from before was in my face saying something and kif was over in the corner getting undressed, to clarify he took off his skin and was human underneath.

(back to irl)
it was at this point i woke up. it was at the end of sleeping because i was already awake, just dozing in and out while petting my cats. and...thats all there is to say i guess

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
had your drink been spiked ? (ik it's a dream )

no idea what kif is