LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
You know, I actually want to recover but how can I when the world is giving me lemons?

I mean, first of all, my one and only friend got assaulted while I was riding with him the other day and now he is in jail and according to his lawyer, he'll be sitting there for quite long time.
Today I got a nice bill from hospital, where they want me to pay around 30.000€ in the next 2 weeks and according to the letter, my fcking insurance company canceled my membership, after I was more than 10 years member of that insurance company and also a hour ago I got a nice visit from the police because those fckers wanted me to tell them the passwords from all my computers since I encrypted the HDD's and I wasn't using any backdoor operating system (also known as Windows 10 or as I call it, Winblows).

Now tell me, what does prevent me from opening my secret stash, pulling out my beautiful 3D printed AK47 and creating a nice glory hole with one or multiple 9x19mm bullet(s) in my skull?
Maybe the afterlife will be a better place for me if it even exists. Well, if not then I'm fine with the dark oblivion too.
OR maybe there really exists something like a heaven and hell but I really doubt that since I always went with my friends to an Internet Cafe, when we had religion lessons at our school.

Hehe, now when we talk about religion. I have multiple goodbye letters saved on my server and one of them had an request about dancing during my funeral and playing the Coffin Dance song because why should be every funeral so boring. My friend who died in a car accident while DUI, actually had Fire Water Burn by Bloodhound Gang played on his funeral :hihi:

Now excuse me, I'm going to my Croatian neighbor across the street and try to buy some weed from him with my bad Croatian language skills which kinda learned from a couple of CD Mixtapes form CroatiaRecordz which I once got as a gift from my ex-gf :P
pozdrav vam prijatelji/prijatiele (I hope I wrote it correctly XD )

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Ame and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The world can be so mean to us.
Sorry you're going trough this but at least, you're trying to fight.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LunarPyotr and Hurt
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
May I ask if you gave them the passwords? They can't force you, can they?

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
May I ask if you gave them the passwords? They can't force you, can they?
Hehe, some people know that I use GNU/Linux operating systems.
I didn't actually gave them the correct password. They will enter the fake password and they will get thrown to my SSD where I installed Ubuntu and this Ubuntu install doesn't show the my secondary SSD and there is like a bunch of random data on it.
Like for example my browser history shows some normal stuff like "at 30.01.2021 I was watching adult content on certain Hub site" or "at 11.03.2021 I searched for an old Volkswagen Golf 3 windshield on Ebay".

However, if they use the command on the laptop, they will get thrown into an Debian recovery environment, which automatically runs a DD command (Linux users call it the "Disk Destroy" command) and it basically wipes my user data while still keeping the base system and the encryption.

Yeah, it is kinda complicated to explain and I got a lot of help from a certain Twitter user for setting this up but in the end it was worth it.

And yes, they can't force you but they can get a curt permit for doing that. You have to remember that your fingerprint and eyes (if you use faceID/iris scan), doesn't count as sensitive data and they can force you to unlock your phone or device if you used those methods to secure it. Also there is a loop hole where they can ask you for the password but you can say that they didn't ask you to give them the decrypt password but with the curt letter they you can risk a fine by telling them the wrong password : P

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and http-410