S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Ah, May. Next month. The month I ctb and end my miserable existence and finally make my exit from this cruel fucked up world. I have a lot to do, but I am content and I am at peace that it will be over soon. I know people won't understand, but it's not for them to understand, it's for me to achieve peace and end the life I never asked for. The life full of depression, anxiety and constant suicidal thoughts. It will all be over soon. I'm sorry for anyone I'm going to hurt, but I'm no longer living for others, i'm ending it for myself. I hope they focus on the good moments and memories. I can't wait for you May, you bring the sweet, sweet release of death to me. Bring on the peace. Bring on the blackness. Bring on non-existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: deletemyaccount1, Hurt, Astral316 and 10 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
It seems that you are determined. Good luck to you! I'm going to end this misery at the beginning of June.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deletemyaccount1, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 3 others
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
It seems that you are determined. Good luck to you! I'm going to end this misery at the beginning of June.
Thank you. I've never been more determined and it's a really good feeling. Wishing you the best of luck in June, may we both find the peace we deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LenkaX and bea1974
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Best of luck in whatever direction you choose. I hope you find peace. Enjoy the remaining few days you have.

May I ask what method you chose, if you don't mind me asking?

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Best of luck in whatever direction you choose. I hope you find peace. Enjoy the remaining few days you have.

May I ask what method you chose, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you, I appreciate it. I crave this and crave peace more than I ever have in my pathetic life. I am using a gun to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
How does it feel to have a date set? Do you ever get anxious about it?

• Love
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Thank you, I appreciate it. I crave this and crave peace more than I ever have in my pathetic life. I am using a gun to ctb
That is neither safe nor peaceful at all. It can't guarantee death. I hope someone or something can change your mind with your suicide ideation, or at least your chosen method.

Either way, we respect your decision. Whatever your decision is, we hope it's worth it.

• Love
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
How does it feel to have a date set? Do you ever get anxious about it?
It feels amazing. At first it was very surreal, I have never felt anxious, but it felt surreal at first. Now, I'm just excited quite honestly. I have a lot to do, but the knowing it will be over soon is a huge relief and accepting it.

• Hugs
Reactions: hahabye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace whatever happens to you. I know how cruel and awful this life can get. I feel the same way.

• Love
Reactions: deletemyaccount1 and suicide4me
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
That is neither safe nor peaceful at all. It can't guarantee death. I hope someone or something can change your mind with your suicide ideation, or at least your chosen method.

Either way, we respect your decision. Whatever your decision is, we hope it's worth it.
I appreciate that, a few reasons that I chose this method and I have the right gun to do a nearly guaranteed instant death with proper placement. The other method on the table was full or partial hanging, but the gun is my go to and plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
It feels amazing. At first it was very surreal, I have never felt anxious, but it felt surreal at first. Now, I'm just excited quite honestly. I have a lot to do, but the knowing it will be over soon is a huge relief and accepting it.
Ah yes, it does feel strangely surreal! Wishing you luck and strength with all you have to do.

• Love
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Ah yes, it does feel strangely surreal! Wishing you luck and strength with all you have to do.
Definitely does, but it feels so wonderful to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's challenging to take care of stuff when you have to act normal so no one suspects, but I know I will. I'm not letting anything come between me and death this time. It's my turn and I'm ready.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear this, pal, but you know you can talk to me whenever you want.
You're really cool.

Wish you lots of love and peace!

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me and Hurt
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I hope you find peace whatever happens to you. I know how cruel and awful this life can get. I feel the same way.
Thank you! Life is a cruel and awful joke. I hope to find peace and I wish peace for you and everyone, whatever that looks like for all of us.

Reactions: FuneralCry