Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Just found this on YouTube:

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Pen>Sword and it's_all_a_game
xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
They talk as if this site literaly points a gun and shoots people. I came here because I was already thinking of suicide, instead of of caming here and becoming suicidal then.

Anyway, it must be hard for the mom.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Hurt and 8 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Yeah, of course! blame the site, it is to blame.

I never saw so much hypocrisy

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 4 others
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Youtube won't let me watch it without an ID (thanks EU). Is this site so dangerous that a video about it is enough to kill someone?

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and ClairyFairy
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
News really need to stop exaggerating and distorting the truth. They are greatly misinformed. News like these are the reason why people are politically divided and scaremongering exist.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Freakazette and Symbiote
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I popped up a few times there or maybe it was on another video lol.

They're so annoying. What do they want us to do? (apart from forcing us to exist)
Where can we really talk about depression, suicide, mental illnesses, life problems and so on without being judged? Reddit? Facebook? Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!

Reactions: Toonloon, losteverthing, faex42 and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I think I popped up a few times there or maybe it was on another video lol.

They're so annoying. What do they want us to do? (apart from forcing us to exist)
Where can we really talk about depression, suicide, mental illnesses, life problems and so on without being judged? Reddit? Facebook? Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!

When I'm not online, I talk to the wall sometimes. Wall doesn't judge, if you hit it, my hands hurt, and it absorbs all the things you say without any feedback. Also squirrels and furry creatures of nature are great to talk to.

The media just wants us to shut up, be mindful of others, and deal with it.

• Love
Reactions: Toonloon, blue_muse and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I'm not online, I talk to the wall sometimes. Wall doesn't judge, if you hit it, my hands hurt, and it absorbs all the things you say without any feedback. Also squirrels and furry creatures of nature are great to talk to.

The media just wants us to shut up, be mindful of others, and deal with it.

Walls are great listeners!! And my dog too, you should meet him lol.

• Love
Reactions: Toonloon, blue_muse and Symbiote
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
The mainstream media should talk more and more about this website so that more and more people are aware of its existence.
Thank you, you stupid retarded morons. Maybe people will avoid an excruciating death thanks to you.

I mean, shot to the head; then you're disfigured, hanging: ending as a vegetable, putting yourself on fire and... appreciate the moment.
Because you know, contrary to retarded journalists, most people are pragmatic and realistic, they don't live in a magical world.

Bud god I hate journalists. I fucking hate them, even though I praised them above.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Efilismislife
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Youtube won't let me watch it without an ID (thanks EU). Is this site so dangerous that a video about it is enough to kill someone?

It's possible to go around that YouTube restriction. I've posted instructions in another thread with restricted video.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anatomy-of-a-headshot.67271/

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Reading about the site in the media is how I found SS and I think SS is awesome.
Free advertising is one way to look at it. The self righteous pro lifers don't care about the harm and pain they prolong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, DetachedDreamer97, Efilismislife and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't understand, do they just want people to endure torture of their lives? Or are they so delusional to think that you can always do something to fix the pain? It's one or the other.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, pthnrdnojvsc and it's_all_a_game
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
Contrary to media reports, I have found more support on this site than from any other source. Why can't they just leave us alone?

Reactions: demuic and pthnrdnojvsc
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Reading about the site in the media is how I found SS and I think SS is awesome.
Free advertising is one way to look at it. The self righteous pro lifers don't care about the harm and pain they prolong.
ME TOO i found out from the news.
i been searching about suicide try to find more info, try to find community to discuss, then i read the news about it.

Although They censore it and remove it from google search but i dig up much further, using other search engine and found it. They actually make this more famous.

Reactions: Freakazette
persimmontea

persimmontea

May 26, 2021
The mention of Trump wanting to repeal 230 made me laugh. I really hope they aren't using him getting rightfully censored by Twitter as something to help back up what they believe in, but then again...

Reactions: Toonloon and Freakazette
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
No one told me to join this community. I came here by myself because my life is ruined and I can't reverse my situation. This site didn't make me suicidal. I was suicidal before joining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toonloon, faex42 and DetachedDreamer97
Una

Una

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Feb 28, 2020
A few days ago, I posted about my experience and what I have learned. Some of that learning came from this and a couple of other forums I discovered. I wrote about the forums without identifying them. I also wrote about the initiatives I came across that try to ban the forums from the internet. Why I cannot agree with any of them.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Interesting the comments are turned off... I'd love a good argument.

Una

Una

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Feb 28, 2020
Interesting the comments are turned off... I'd love a good argument.
Hi Rayzieka,

If you are referring to my post from a few days ago, comments have not been turned off. A couple of people have commented below my post.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Rayzieka,

If you are referring to my post from a few days ago, comments have not been turned off. A couple of people have commented below my post.
I mean't on youtube, sorry. I mean't I wanted to express my opinion to the people you would expect to be commenting on that video.

Reactions: Una