EternalSkies

EternalSkies

Mar 19, 2024
So I accidentally think I found a new method. I was reading about mushrooms. There is one in particular which people think is toxic, but apparently if prepared right helps with sleep and other stuff. It is said that if I were to consume it with alcohol there is increased risk of ceasing to breathe in sleep

Reactions: sorrowful, ausiegal and badtothebone
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
Name of the shroom?

Reactions: badtothebone
EternalSkies

EternalSkies

Mar 19, 2024
Amanita Muscaria
If I decide to exit I am going to try this method next time

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful and badtothebone
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
So I accidentally think I found a new method. I was reading about mushrooms. There is one in particular which people think is toxic, but apparently if prepared right helps with sleep and other stuff. It is said that if I were to consume it with alcohol there is increased risk of ceasing to breathe in sleep
Wonderful! Can you give more information about it? Thank YOU!

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I heard it's very painful tho!

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Are you talking about amanita/fly agaric?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Are you talking about amanita/fly agaric?
I would really stay away from mushroom poisoning. It isn't reliable at all & frequently leads to liver damage. You may wake up in the hospital with liver damage & may find yourself more miserable in the long run.
I hope you can find elusive peace🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful
sauce finder

sauce finder

Aug 19, 2024
taken from wikipedia: Although poisonous, death due to poisoning from A. muscaria ingestion is quite rare. Parboiling twice with water weakens its toxicity and breaks down the mushroom's psychoactive substances; it is eaten in parts of Europe, Asia, and North America. All A. muscaria varieties, but in particular A. muscaria var. muscaria, are noted for their hallucinogenic properties, with the main psychoactive constituents being muscimol and its neurotoxic precursor ibotenic acid. A local variety of the mushroom was used as an intoxicant and entheogen by the indigenous peoples of Siberia. just be carful if you do it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, maniac116, LunarLight and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Very painful and unreliable. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, LifeQuitter, Temporal_Anchorite and 1 other person
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
Amanitas are known more for making people sick than having lethality. They can be used for therapy entheogenic purposes though. These are the Alice in Wonderland looking mushrooms with the big red caps with white specks and stems.

Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I typically advise against poisoning as a method because it seems unnecessarily painful and uncomfortable, but hey it's your life (to take).

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I typically advise against poisoning as a method because it seems unnecessarily painful and uncomfortable, but hey it's your life (to take).
Poisoning with mushrooms - yes you're right

Poisoning with SN, for example - seemed to be painful or uncomfortable for some users who managed to CTB but still considered relatively peaceful compared to the vast majority of possible methods

No method is going to be perfect, not even N. You're not necessarily wrong but I wouldn't write off poisoning as a whole.