L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
So I'm new here I've just been approved. I signed up about 4 days ago out of impulse I suffer with serious suicidal thoughts on a regular basis and am always looking on here but I'm now in 2 minds as to what to do I mean generally I want to ctb but just not sure of this is the right timing I dont know

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Pen>Sword, FuneralCry and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi!!
Welcome to this lovely community! We'll do our best to "listen" to you and give you some advice.

I'm sorry you want to ctb. Many of us are in your shoes too.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: lostcause94 and Dead Meat
Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
So I'm new here I've just been approved. I signed up about 4 days ago out of impulse I suffer with serious suicidal thoughts on a regular basis and am always looking on here but I'm now in 2 minds as to what to do I mean generally I want to ctb but just not sure of this is the right timing I dont know
I'm new as well so that makes two of us

• Hugs
Reactions: lostcause94 and Dead Meat
LoupDeFeu

LoupDeFeu

Idiot genius
May 18, 2021
Also new. I tried to join a few months ago but I guess my reason was too "lazy or vague" because I didn't get approved the first time. I gave up (bc duh, depressives tend to quit easily) but came back again once I got desperate enough to want to be able to talk to people freely about wanting to die.

Reactions: lostcause94
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: lostcause94 and LoupDeFeu
L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
Thankyou all. Just a bit worried I guess. I dont want to do anything right now but i know at some point i will I'm just worried coz i have an attachment and abandonment disorder i worry il get close to people here and it will destroy me when they find they're peace.

Reactions: LoupDeFeu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome. It can really be hard having those types of thoughts, I understand. I wish you the best.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Hi, welcome there, new neighbor!

You're surrounded by the most friendly users of the internet here. I barely seen hostility here because people are so understanding of the situation we're in. Opinions might differ, but respected as long as no form of hostility has been sensed. I hope you find this forum as a source of solace and comfort as much as I find it. If you find this forum distressing, then I suggest to avoid this forum at all cost. It is not for the faint of heart.

Enjoy your membership here!