unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
My Vlog-Venting

First and foremost don't watch my vid if you're not an adult and also if you choose to watch it, take everything with a grain of salt and don't take it too seriously or extrapolate the content-related insights to your own life in a way that will negatively affect you. I'm pro choice but also don't want anyone to let my frustrated venting influence them when they might have more hope or potential than they think; i.e. there's a difference between trying A LOT of mental health treatments for a decade with no happy future in sight, vs being a depressed young adult or kid who feels hopeless but hasn't yet exhausted all their options (meds, therapy, etc).

Secondly, not sure if it's ok for me to share this video here..? I'm not promoting myself; just sharing some really personal stuff that I don't think there's any better place than here to find understanding listeners and/or people who might somehow take away something helpful from hearing my little monologue.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, Dead Meat, WornOutLife and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I like you

Reactions: unperson
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You really remind me of the adult Eren, just like your avy, when I listen to you lol.

I like the way you think!

Some people would say it's risky but who cares? I might do it some day too.

I have nothing to hide and all the people who know me in real life know I'm suicidal and tried to ctb last year! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: unperson and Dead Meat
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
The audio is sped up and not loud enough. It's very difficult to make out what you're saying.

unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
You really remind me of the adult Eren, just like your avy, when I listen to you lol.

I like the way you think!

Some people would say it's risky but who cares? I might do it some day too.

I have nothing to hide and all the people who know me in real life know I'm suicidal and tried to ctb last year! :pfff:
Hahaha I didn't even think about that, but yeah I guess I was wearing that iconic black button up shirt.

And thanks, it's hard for me to consistently make vids and post them but I'm glad that some people like hearing my thoughts.

It would be nice to improve life enough to be worth living, it's just hard and such an uphill battle. So who knows what the future holds...

Damn that sounds nice in a way that you got no need for secrets but also unfortunate it's at that point... yeah for me some people might be surprised but others would be like 'well we saw that coming but damn he sure waited long enough, why didn't he do it sooner?
I like you
I like you too
The audio is sped up and not loud enough. It's very difficult to make out what you're saying.
Yeah I figured it would be more tolerable since I was talking kinda slow, also needed to fit it in the limited time window; thanks for the input, I can definitely work on adjustments for better videos in the future

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and WornOutLife