LetMeDieInPeace

LetMeDieInPeace

May 29, 2020
so 4 years ago i dropped out of high school because of my depression and went to a mental health facility and stayed there for about 3 weeks. i tried like 3-4 different medications but none seemed to work. they set me up with some councilor when i got back home then they stopped seeing me after about 1-2 weeks and i havent seen anyone since. i also stopped taking my medication 3 years ago because it wasnt really doing anything besides making me overweight which made me ever more depressed.

when i turned 18 my mom told me that id have to go back to school or i would have to go find somewhere else to live. so i went back to school to try to get the rest of my credits. i often found myself skipping school a lot and using the excuse that my alarm didnt go off so i could stay home to play video games. i almost always skipped school when my mom had work the same time i went to school and was done when i was done school so she couldn't drive me. sometime around last year i was 4 credits away from getting my diploma but i just couldnt focus in classes. my thoughts were always consuming me if i wasnt playing video games. i never got the rest of my credits but still attended my graduation but they never handed out diplomas to you because of covid. i never felt like such a fraud in my entire life.

im scared to tell my mom that i never got my credits because i fear that she will tell me to go find somewhere else to live. the thing is i have no one to turn to. no family or friends to turn to so in my mind i think i will become homeless. i live in a small town in quebec and cant find a job anywhere here. i had a job at a convenience store in 2018 but i absolutely hated it. i hate socializing with people. a large majority of the time the customers are assholes and i couldnt stand it and i couldnt push myself to quit. i dreaded every second i was working. it felt like hell to me. if anyone works in this type of field, i salute you. the reason why i stopped working there was because it was a summer job so it only lasted 3 months. there's a spot open there again but i just cant push myself to bring in my resume. i cant move out because i dont know how i would support myself financially due to the limited amount of jobs here. also, theres no places for rent. i would love to move to ontario but i always hear that its expensive to live there and i wouldnt want to move anywhere else in quebec because i dont speak french. i cant use the excuse of applying to college because eventually my mom will find out i didnt graduate high school. i dont know what to do anymore.

im probably gonna write about more stuff tomorrow. its 7:22am and im pretty tired

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Trojan, SufferingInSilence and 5 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I'm so sorry for you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be exhausting and it can be hard when we don't know what to do and feel stuck. I know what it's like to be in a hopeless situation. I wish you well.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Is there anyway you could finish your diploma online or do classes to get a GED? I'm not sure how it works in Canada.

I'm sorry you're in this situation, I wish you luck.

Reactions: patheticpartner