C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I just smelled fire and immediately my internal alarm went off to do whatever I needed to stay safe but a second later I felt excited, thinking oh my, this is my chance!

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello,

I just smelled fire and immediately my internal alarm went off to do whatever I needed to stay safe but a second later I felt excited, thinking oh my, this is my chance!
Are you safe now?

And I saw you said "I'm too depressed and numb to think about CTB. Or to try doing it." here.

Planning CTB'ing is grueling and actually executing it is even more. So it's very understandable if you think you're excited at the possibility of dying in an accident, even though being burned to death would be pure torture...

What would be your relief? If you want to talk, I'm interested in your story. I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 💙💛

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Hello,

Are you safe now?

And I saw you said "I'm too depressed and numb to think about CTB. Or to try doing it." here.

Planning CTB'ing is grueling and actually executing it is even more. So it's very understandable if you think you're excited at the possibility of dying in an accident, even though being burned to death would be pure torture...

What would be your relief? If you want to talk, I'm interested in your story. I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 💙💛
Thank you 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds