F

f merrick

Apr 10, 2021
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster.

A few questions about N. I'm in the process of researching these via the handbook and other sources but thought I'd poll the group for your wisdom as well.

1. Is there a reliable way to test N quickly? For a variety of reasons I can't wait for the Exit test kit deal. My plan is to just use a dropper of it the night before to see how it hits me. However I take an MAOI (phenelzine) which potentiates it so I'm worried about going too hard too soon. (I'll be in a house with other people during my test night.)

2. Is there any reason why N wouldn't work if I have neurological damage? Long story short I'm one of the unlucky people who have had delirium, psychosis, hallucinations, agitated anxiety, severe depression, etc. after getting Covid. Main symptoms now are brutal, agitated insomnia - I can't sleep and hallucinate all night, including painful perceptual hallucinations (e.g., closing my eyes in a dark room but somehow the visual snow in my eyes appearing too bright and almost giving me a seizure - fun!) and painful head/facial muscle spasms. From what I've seen it seems to be fine as long as my liver is functioning (which it should be - I used to drink regularly for years but quit about 9 months ago) and not clogged up with antipsychotics (I do take Seroquel now for sleep but I've only done so for a few weeks and I plan on stopping before using the N).

• Hugs
Reactions: Cronos, Pen>Sword, The Lonely and 1 other person
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I can't answer your first question, but I think a "sleep-test" is probably the best way to go.

Regarding the second thing, I can't see how that would have any impact on the specific neurotransmitters in your brain that N interacts with as a result of which the depressing effect is achieved. So I'm pretty sure you're not immune to N in any way.

Reactions: The Lonely and f merrick
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I can't answer your first question, but I think a "sleep-test" is probably the best way to go.

Regarding the second thing, I can't see how that would have any impact on the specific neurotransmitters in your brain that N interacts with as a result of which the depressing effect is achieved. So I'm pretty sure you're not immune to N in any way.
At PPH in the Overdose N section he relates about the Failures … and it was about people with previous drinking issue… then he suggests for these people up to 60mg/ml. And I didn't read yet about the medication interactions. (because I have both).

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
At PPH in the Overdose N section he relates about the Failures … and it was about people with previous drinking issue… then he suggests for these people up to 60mg/ml. And I didn't read yet about the medication interactions. (because I have both).
60mg/ml is the amount of N per 100ml(6g of N), which is 1 bottle. although the stuff available from the sources is 65mg/m(6.5g of N)l. they suggest using 2 bottles which would be 13g of N or 2 bottles