B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
PPH has several tests for N purity, but all of them are for the powdered form. I am planning on obtaining a test kit from Exit as well as from amazon to test for barbiturates. Does any one know of any other methods to test liquid N to make sure it's legit? Obviously can't just go to a lab to get it tested.

Thanks!

Reactions: Disappointered and The Lonely
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Actually, you can get it tested in a lab! This is the only option that I know of:

You can choose to get either a qualitative or a quantitative test.

Alternatively, you can do a quantitative test at home by following the instructions in this video:

To test liquid instead of powder, you should use 3ml (I read that in the PPH, I believe).

I tested my N with a kit from amazon with 0.1ml of N in ~100ml water.

Reactions: checkouttime, The Lonely and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I used both a test from exit and from Amazon because at first I didn't know there were barbiturate tests on Amazon. With using a syringe I took around one ml of N, mixed it with around 50 ml of water and dipped the test in. Looking back at it I think the test from exit is extremely overpriced, it's the same thing you get on Amazon. I wouldn't order from exit again. I had some problems with the test too and they didn't even reply to my emails after I had placed the order.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, Cronos, The Lonely and 1 other person
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Actually, you can get it tested in a lab! This is the only option that I know of:

You can choose to get either a qualitative or a quantitative test.

Alternatively, you can do a quantitative test at home by following the instructions in this video:

To test liquid instead of powder, you should use 3ml (I read that in the PPH, I believe).

I tested my N with a kit from amazon with 0.1ml of N in ~100ml water.

I saw this video yesterday but who would it be with liquid N?
This made me so confused ….
I used both a test from exit and from Amazon because at first I didn't know there were barbiturate tests on Amazon. With using a syringe I took around one ml of N, mixed it with around 50 ml of water and dipped the test in. Looking back at it I think the test from exit is extremely overpriced, it's the same thing you get on Amazon. I wouldn't order from exit again. I had some problems with the test too and they didn't even reply to my emails after I had placed the order.
I read at their website that it could take several days to ship… it took long time to get it? And about other substance? Am i missing something? I think I'll need to study the book a little bit more. I remember I has pictures of other tests…

Last edited:
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I saw this video yesterday but who would it be with liquid N?
This made me so confused ….
The process is exactly the same but you use 3ml of the liquid N instead of the powder to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: boc and The Lonely
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
I had never been good in chemistry, but... what, if my N has not 100 % purity but, 90%? Wouldn't that be enough if I drink 2 bottles with 100 ml N? If the last kit shows the T clearly... or maybe the second one, it won't tell me how pure it is and if it will be enough, will it?
Sorry, my english isn't that perfect. I might have misunderstood something.

best reagrds

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I had never been good in chemistry, but... what, if my N has not 100 % purity but, 90%? Wouldn't that be enough if I drink 2 bottles with 100 ml N? If the last kit shows the T clearly... or maybe the second one, it won't tell me how pure it is and if it will be enough, will it?
Sorry, my english isn't that perfect. I might have misunderstood something.

best reagrds
Yeah it would depend on the % purity. Two bottles would likely still be fine as that's likely enough to kill 1.7 people. So even if it's a bit diluted it won't matter.

Reactions: hahabye