alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
I was able to have the N that I received from D tested recently by passing a sample from one of my bottles to a lab friend who is in higher education and the resulting exam gives a legit result.

I had to communicate this to you to clarify the doubt with recent rumors in the "N from A Megathread 2" thread.

Reactions: bed, Pen>Sword, M.M and 12 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Well, that's a gamechanger. Thanks a lot for sharing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, Wrennie and alown
I

ihsdpm

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you @alown

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and alown
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So in other words, the N from D is legit and the recent claims made by one member about low purity is false?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and it's_all_a_game
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
So in other words, the N from D is legit and the recent claims made by one member about low purity is false?
I asked to have it tested even before this person posts the rumor, as a precaution for me, and I read this this afternoon so I decided to clarify the story

Reactions: Pen>Sword and HopelessFight
T

Thiopentone31

Mar 30, 2021
Just a curiosity. What excuse did you used to have it tested?

alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
Just a curiosity. What excuse did you used to have it tested?
I had no excuse to give as mentioned above I simply gave a sample to a friend who is a laboratory technician

Reactions: Pen>Sword
T

Thiopentone31

Mar 30, 2021
I had no excuse to give as mentioned above I simply gave a sample to a friend who is a laboratory technician
yes I have read but i thought your friend would have asked the reason why you were testing the substance. So it came out pentobarbital with high concentration? Thanks for posting this. Now is difficult to understand who believe. When did you have your N tested?

Last edited:
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
yes I have read but i thought your friend would have asked the reason why you were testing the substance. So it came out pentobarbital with high concentration? Thanks for posting this. Now is difficult to understand who believe. When did you have your N tested?
he knows the reason and that's why he had to do it discreetly when no one was there

--

After having discussed with several people who received the same thing as me, and since the doubt persists, I think it is possible that D just like A send bottles of N and sometimes bottles containing something other than N.

Proverb then comes to mind "trust does not exclude control", it is quite possible that our Mexican sellers sometimes send something else, so I recommend everyone to have their own bottle tested to be sure, I don't 've tested only one bottle but I am thinking of having the second tested in order to be persuaded to obtain the same result, if an administrator could hang this comment somewhere it would then be important information for everyone.

Last edited:
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i don't know who to believe now. has anyone tested N from A recently?

Reactions: Smart No More
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
i don't know who to believe now. has anyone tested N from A recently?
I have read that some forum users from ss had ctb with orders from A in recent months, but that does not confirm whether they died with an adequate dose of pentobarbital or an overdose of ghb ...

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
I have just tested both bottles and it is positive with N!

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, whitefeather, Smart No More and 6 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I have just tested both bottles and it is positive with N!
That's great, but you really have to add how exactly you tested it. So how did you test it?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
I used a home test from amazon which cost 7 pounds and it highlighted barbiturates positive
I wait 5 mins and that was it I had to quickly dispose everything before my parent's got back home
I also brought syringes off amazon too.

Reactions: a.warm.place, HopelessFight, M.M and 3 others
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
GREAT :heart:

Reactions: katesmith
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Wondering if when you had it mailed to you if you had to use your own name or if you had a different name put on the package?

alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
Wondering if when you had it mailed to you if you had to use your own name or if you had a different name put on the package?
My real name

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
They specifically ask for your real details if i remember correct. no point in using a fake name if you are sending to your real address. when you start doing stuff like that its how it gets flagged, the more normal it looks the more chance its going to get to you.

although mine did have a letter wrong on the postcode (not my fault!!) and still got too me lol

azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
My real name
Wait...isn't this too risky?
They specifically ask for your real details if i remember correct. no point in using a fake name if you are sending to your real address. when you start doing stuff like that its how it gets flagged, the more normal it looks the more chance its going to get to you.

although mine did have a letter wrong on the postcode (not my fault!!) and still got too me lol
That's interesting

Last edited: