Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm sorry everyone.. This is going to be my Suicide note.

I wish I would've been a better person. It seems like that I've let everyone in my life down and even my own parents. I know deep down that they're secretly disappointed in me on the type of person I've become. An immature 27 year old that's stuck in a shit job and feel worthless in his life.

I did alright in school and honestly, some of it was good times of my life. I wish I would've done better because I wouldn't be in the situation that I'm in currently. The job I'm in is just plain shit and has no future whatsoever and the wage is far from livable.

I used to live as a NEET for a couple of years because I was too afraid to face reality. Funny thing was though that those moments were the greatest times of my life and I've met some amazing ass friends on PS3 and PS4. Even on the Nintendo Switch.

I've always lived my life with mental health issues and when it came to depression, I knew I would get help and get on the right medication.

Back during September 2020, I've ran away from home and ended up on the news. I was gone for over 36 hours. I don't know why the fuck I did what I did but I wasn't in the right state of mind. I ended up in the psychiatric ward for 2 weeks and ended up paying $52,000. Yeah I ain't bothering to ask for help.

I've lost a close friend recently and I lied to her and she wants nothing to do with me. She would always check up on me to make sure that I was okay and was a good friend. She pushed me away and now I got nobody. I'm sorry Megan. I shouldn't have done that too you...

She was right all a long on giving me good advice but I was to stone-headed to listen and started following my own path which was full of depression and loneliness. You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves and that's something that I deeply regret.

For a couple of friendships that I've ruined here...I'm sorry for doing what I did too you and I wish I could've fixed it but it's sometimes hard to let go. They both want nothing to do with me and it sucks worrying about it all the time because it does more harm than good.

Im 27 right now and don't even have my life together. My Dad is always hanging onto my money and both my parents think I'm too immature to handle it which I'm not and told them many times that I want to gain control back. If I didn't cooperate with them, they threatened to kick me out..

The other day I told my Step Mom that I want to commit suicide and she was like "go ahead." Maybe it's better if I fulfill her promise and I don't have to worry about feeling like a worthless piece of shit all the time.

I got my SN ready and once June 13th most likely hits, I'm closing the curtain that's called life.

The good times however....MAN were they good!

I don't know what lies on the other side but I'm ready to face it. For all we know, there's no life after death. But if there's a way for me too, I'll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side❤️

Well that's my cue, time to live out the last remaining weeks of my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, bad luck, http-410 and 19 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Moving and heart-breaking.

Sorry to hear your stepmom said that. I just don't understand how some humans can be like that.

Lots of hugs and love to you.

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sage79, justanotherstar, OblivionSeeker and 2 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Moving and heart-breaking.

Sorry your stepmom said that. I just don't understand how some humans can be like that.

Lots of hugs and love to you.

Matt
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: OblivionSeeker, AQUA and WornOutLife
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
That was a good suicide note. Please enjoy the remaining days you have. I'm sorry that life hasn't been easy for you. We're going to miss you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OblivionSeeker, AQUA and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
That was a good suicide note. Please enjoy the remaining days you have. I'm sorry that life hasn't been easy for you. We're going to miss you.
You're a good guy and thank you for that ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin, OblivionSeeker, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
I haven't written mine yet. I suppose I will write one to the "authorities" explaining how I accomplished my ctb. (when my body is discovered) That one will be easy.

The hard one will be the note to my husband. I'm thinking of keeping it as short as possible. He hates me anyway. I'm not sure he even deserves a thorough explanation.

of course I might change my mind.

Reactions: Joey
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
JoeeWasHere, Your step mother sounds like a piece of Shit, l'm sorry you've decided ending your life is your only option, l hope you find the peace you seek, l hope to meet you in the next realm.

• Love
Reactions: Joey and justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Oh friend, that breaks my heart to read but I understand your decision to go. I'm sorry it's come to this. You deserve so much better than a world that is full of pain. I have some choice words for your step mom I won't use them here. You are worthy of life ❤️ If you still choose to go when your times comes you know I got your back. I'll miss you when you're gone and hope I get to meet you in whatever lies beyond our comprehension

Reactions: RedHarlequin
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I haven't written mine yet. I suppose I will write one to the "authorities" explaining how I accomplished my ctb. (when my body is discovered) That one will be easy.

The hard one will be the note to my husband. I'm thinking of keeping it as short as possible. He hates me anyway. I'm not sure he even deserves a thorough explanation.

of course I might change my mind.
I wish you peace
JoeeWasHere, Your step mother sounds like a piece of Shit, l'm sorry you've decided ending your life is your only option, l hope you find the peace you seek, l hope to meet you in the next realm.
Yeah she really is and when she said that was just messed up. I don't think she likes me at all..
Oh friend, that breaks my heart to read but I understand your decision to go. I'm sorry it's come to this. You deserve so much better than a world that is full of pain. I have some choice words for your step mom I won't use them here. You are worthy of life ❤️ If you still choose to go when your times comes you know I got your back. I'll miss you when you're gone and hope I get to meet you in whatever lies beyond our comprehension
Out of most the people, I want to meet you the most if there is an afterlife. Let's hear those colorful words!