Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
I ordered my SN on April 6th and it arrived today! I also just tested it with the blood test and it turned a dark brown color.

Honestly, I feel so relieved and like a lot of stress just fell off my shoulders. It's great knowing I have SN and can go whenever I want.

I'm not entirely sure when I'll ctb, but it won't be long.
As for the regimen, I don't have any of the pills except for the paracetamol. I might try to get them, but I also know that people have succeeded without the use of these pills so I'm not too worried about that.

I'm so glad I found this site. I remember my method being jumping in front of a train. Glad I decided not to do that and go for this peaceful method instead.
I might post a goodbye thread when I'm taking the SN, but I'm not a 100% sure.

I don't really post a lot here, but I just wanted to tell this to someone I guess lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Passersby, LenkaX and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Gratz!
I wish I had SN with me too.

Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

See you on your goodbye thread.

Hugs and peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: Mellowness
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
but I also know that people have succeeded without the use of these pills so I'm not too worried about that.
I advise you to worry about it, you shouldn't joke with death. Consider purchasing antiemetic and acid regulators. Otherwise, you will probably just vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: lanax09 and Mellowness
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
It's certainly a relief having that exit sign. Just remember there's no rush to make a decision, we're all here as long as you need. Sending my well wishes!

• Hugs
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, Mellowness and Lostandlooking
Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
I advise you to worry about it, you shouldn't joke with death. Consider purchasing antiemetic and acid regulators. Otherwise, you will probably just vomit.
I don't joke with death. I'll definitely be looking for them, but I'm just not sure I can get them. SN is the most important part. The other things are just to make it more comfortable. At least that's what I read.

Reactions: adam
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Congrats! My SN arrived a few days ago. I couldn't believe it, as the first attempt it was destroyed by customs. I feel so relieved as well!

I was thinking of giving it all another last shot, but now it's arrived I kinda just wanna CTB soon.

• Hugs
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I feel the same way, and to think that we feel so much pain that we have to choose such an extreme and painful method

• Hugs