Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have a friend, she is pro-life and religious, she is the only friend who knows my CTB intentions. We often debate a lot about the subject of suicide. She from her pro-life perspective and I from my pro-choice perspective, being honest I like being able to talk to someone close to me about these issues without taboos and we got along well, once she asked me to promise her that I would not do CTB and I just said no I promise you nothing but that I am 100% sure that this year I will not do it.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bloomingdark, ExhaustedExistence and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Friends or family they always end up asking us not to ctb ourselves.

I used to have some friends who knew about my ctb intentions and one of them backstabbed me by telling my dad about it.

Anyway, since my failed attempt, everybody knows I'm suicidal and might leave this world someday.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lofticries and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Friends or family they always end up asking us not to ctb ourselves.

I used to have some friends who knew about my ctb intentions and one of them backstabbed me by telling my dad about it.

Anyway, since my failed attempt, everybody knows I'm suicidal and might leave this world someday.
In my case, he is a fairly discreet person, I tested his confidence before I told him about my CTB intentions, since I am quite a lonely person, his friendship gives me some hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse and bloomingdark
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my case, he is a fairly discreet person, I tested his confidence before I told him about my CTB intentions, since I am quite a lonely person, his friendship gives me some hope.
I'm glad you have a friend like that. She sounds awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and bloomingdark
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I am really glad she is someone you can really trust in. ❤️

I had the same experience two years ago around my seventeen i told my friends that i was basically wanting to end my life and they laughed and said I was too coward to do it, i just walked alone to my house like , what was that?

I did and do consider them close friends, but they have never been close enough to understand that part of me , and that is okay, i understand they just didn't understand I was actually depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits and ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I told my friends I think about suicide and I just found out they are suicidal too. One of them had to promise me that she won't ctb without me, but she is not sure about it, so I don't want to convince her. She told me that she already tried to ctb. And the another friend too. So maybe we will ctb all together someday.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Passersby and bloomingdark
W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
My mother made me promise that I wouldn't ctb but I told her that it's not fair for her to make me promise, because you should never make promises you can't keep. It hurt her but I think it's important that I don't hide that I'm feeling like this because at least it means she's prepared for the chance of me killing myself. Where as she didn't have any idea I felt like this when I had my first attempt so if it was successful she would've been broken, confused and just completely unprepared.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Passersby and bloomingdark