Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
The situation is really sad..
Last fall, when I first mentioned euthanasia to my parents, after much persuasion, they first agreed to give me my inheritance to pay for my DREAM, but then refused. I'm not surprised, but very, very upset, because they've been doing this all their lives: first they give hope, then they take it away. By the way, I live separately. I hate them, I just hate them, for such mockery of a living person. In particular, I hate my mother for giving birth to me. They see how bad I feel, but they just don't care, they understand perfectly well that my despair has reached its peak. By then, I had already found myself a translator, found a bank where I could make a SWIFT transfer. I looked at ticket prices on Aviasales. I looked for information on the Internet about the terms and price for a Schengen visa, for restoring a foreign passport, in a word, I was preparing. I had hope. And they took it away from me. I already sent my application to Dignitas, they sent me all the necessary documents and an invoice, assigned me a membership number.
My mother says that I will receive an inheritance after her death, obviously I can't wait another 30 years or so

I'm almost 30, I've suffered enough and I'm fed up with this "life". I've been dreaming of dying my whole fucking life, I have more than good reasons. I'm tormented by my physical illness, which will never be cured, it brings me unbearable, daily suffering. Mentally, I've always felt bad, too, because I'm not happy with my appearance. There are other things too

Universe, please give me what I want on my fucking birthday, which is in a few days. On this day it all began and let it all end on this day. After all, this is my only dream, I don't ask for anything else. I can no longer stay in this inky black, impenetrable, suffocating darkness that squeezes me from all sides. I just want to find myself beyond the edge and feel the long-awaited kiss of death, let my wish come true

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: helloleaf, CloudyCoffe, Tonkpils and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really understand just wanting to be free from this cruel, torturous existence that just brings so much suffering, I hope that you find the peace you search for.

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
I really understand just wanting to be free from this cruel, torturous existence that just brings so much suffering, I hope that you find the peace you search for.
Thank you