imnotyourprotaganist

imnotyourprotaganist

Jun 28, 2020
On god, my family is so fucked up
If you've ever seen arrested development, they're like that, legitimately.
My dead, secretly gay, abusive, embezzler grandad, married to my dementia-ed, abusive, mentally ill, 'divide and conquer' grandma,
my depressed, ex self harmer father, my incredibly angry self harmer uncle, my emotionally stunted other uncle, and my completely fucked auntie who had more mental problems than I have hairs on my head. I don't ever want to end up as screwy as them, but I've self harmed since I was 11 and I've been suicidal since I was 13, and I'm so sure that my mental health is only going to get worse and worse until I'm just like my aunt, I can't bear the thought of getting old and becoming like them, or if I get really old getting dementia like my grandma and be trapped inside my body and have holes in my mind and not be able to remember anything or do anything. I just wanna die while I'm still young and fairly normal and mentally sound, I can't bear the thought of being another one of them

• Hugs
Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak, Bct, TowerUpright and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Crazy story, feels bad man

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
That sounds like a horrible place to be in. Do you have friends that you can live with? I'm assuming you're of adult age.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry your family is a fucking mess. It must be horrible for you to live with them on daily basis.

clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
i wish people like that would think before procreating. i'm so sorry you have to deal with all that shit. i hope you at least have a support network via friends? :( :heart: