LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
She came home drunk and told me she wanted to get food. I told her I'd share a meal with her so we went out to grab it. She told me such lovely things on the way there and hugged me so tight when we got our pizza I wanted to cry. I wanna think about these kind of things in my last moments. I'll cherish them until the day I finally close my eyes. I love you A. I'm sorry I couldn't stay.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cowboypants, divinemistress36, willitpass and 9 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This world has mushroom for improvement.

Reactions: LiveOrganization97
K

karlyla

Oct 31, 2023
She came home drunk and told me she wanted to get food. I told her I'd share a meal with her so we went out to grab it. She told me such lovely things on the way there and hugged me so tight when we got our pizza I wanted to cry. I wanna think about these kind of things in my last moments. I'll cherish them until the day I finally close my eyes. I love you A. I'm sorry I couldn't stay.
Had a similar experience, a friend of mine gave me some lemonade. I didn't ask for it or anything, he just thought that while he was making some he'd grab me some. It really made me feel loved and valued in the moment. Although its bittersweet, I often don't contribute back in relationships and withdraw so it makes me feel horrible that people do all of these nice things for me and I don't give anything back.

Reactions: Trav1989