P

Parisienne

Jul 7, 2020
What's holding me back is this fucking survival instinct. This survival instinct that pushes me to remove the rope around my neck at the last moment or to get my head out of the water to breathe again. That fucking survival instinct that makes the unacceptable acceptable and makes me wake up over and over again to go back to sleep, and start all over again.

Life is a big whore, life is given to anyone, anything, anywhere, any way, why?
I prefer to personify life, rather than believe in real beings responsible for all this, which would then be the embodiment of absolute evil. Beings that do not resemble me since I am unfortunately endowed with this weakness that is the good. This good that forces me to empathy, suffering, remorse and regret. To tell me that there is still this beautiful nature and its nice animals. But this is not enough and almost ironic, evil prevails.
I prefer to believe in chance, a succession of coincidences or even energies that compiled to each other, and that this disaster was allowed without intending.

Despair and cowardice overwhelm me. I don't think I have the courage to kill myself, the real heroes are the ones who find him and understand that nothing would be better. Everything is doomed to evil, everything is getting worse.
Suffering trumps the micro moments of slight happiness.I have never met happy people, I would like to have their sincere testimonies, it might allow me to see things differently. The only ones I have met who are convinced of this are not really so in fact.
Giving life is cruel in this world, especially when you have few means, because only the means will allow, an acceptable survives. The crying of an unconscious being that arrives freezes my blood.
I don't believe in tears of joy. I believe in the tears of moments that are a little less difficult and which we greet as grateful to the life of us granted them.

Anyway, I hate it, I think I'm in the right place to say it.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Good4Nothing, sunsetintehwoods and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't have the courage to ctb either.
I hope someday I manage to get it because things are only getting worse little by little!

Wish you the best and lots of love and peace.

• Love
Reactions: Parisienne
P

PerteDeChance

Suffering in perpetuity
Apr 2, 2021
T'es toujours là? Je me sens pareil.

Reactions: Parisienne and Fthis