AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
SO the story goes like this-
I ran away from home and travelled to Brighton with the intention ctb in the sea(either drown or hypothermia) and when I saw how violent the waves were... when I felt the freezing cold water... I GOT... SO SCARED! So as a last-minute decision, I called the Samaritans(out of pure terror I felt from the sea) and talked to a lady on the phone for an hour or two. When I calmed down a little I agreed to help and ended up telling her (lady on the phone) my location, phone number and name (out of Si) but when I heard the ambulance coming I got spooked, hung up the phone and left the scene. I regret leaving the scene now because my suicidal feeling might have been taken seriously this time without needing to attempt. I ended up laying on a random park bench (unannounced to me and ironically a 5 min walk from the Samaritans office in Brighton lol) from 1:30am-6:30am aching all over from the hours of walking I had done (literally) in the freezing cold, wishing I had some booze to dull the Si just enough so I could have gotten the job over and done with... any means necessary!

In the morning after not sleeping a wink, I went to London, brought a rope and headed to south-end (seaside) to try/intending to hang myself( No idea why south-end tho I got the location because I went to the ticket office, gave the man behind the screen £20 and asked how far can I go with this?! lol only worthy for the movies ) I arrived in Southend at around 3pm and after getting off at multiple stops before my destination and look at the sea from different locations and whatnot(I KNOW PATHETIC, I thought I was gonna die, GIVE ME A BREAK XD). That day I walked around (south-end) until 11pm. so that's roughly 8 hours of nonstop walking in the freezing, windy, rainy town looking for any tree to ctb.
Hours before that I got a text from the metropolitan police telling me I was a missing person so as my legs/ankle/foot had fully seized up and were killing me + the bad weather + not haven slept for over 24 hours (yawn) I gave up and called the police so they could pick me up (which happened a few hours after I initially called) and took me back home :( my family are pissed at me because all that they think is that I ran away from home for no reason, even tho they are aware of my previous mental health problems + how unusual this behaviour is for me *sigh*. my phone died so when I charged it when I got back my phone was full of messages from other loved ones worried about me
I hate hurting the people i love by prolonging the inevitable! wish i could end it already but im too pussy and indecisive to do such an act!
sorry about grammer, English is only my first language :D
thanks for reading

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, it's_all_a_game, voyager and 29 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you've failed and had to go through so much but I'm glad you're back!
I know what failing and "returning to the fuc**ing world" feels like lol.

Hugs and see you around!

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, AnnonyBox, sadworld and 4 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
It must be agonizing to be consumed with thoughts of ctb and, once faced with the prospect of actually going through it, not be able to. I hope I'm not as hesitant when I finally decide to go.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, budgie, sadworld and 4 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Sounds like a very rough adventure. I imagined the violent and cold waves from your story and I think I would have gotten scared too. And so much walking in this weather after spending a night on a bench, must've been horribly exhausting. Not to mention the mental and emotional strain from spending all that time thinking you are going to die and those are your last moments on earth while preparing to push yourself through the last step. You are strong!!! I admire your courage. I love you and am sending you the warmest hugs.❤️❤️❤️ PS, I loved that "how far can I go for 20£" movie bit, romantic.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Trannydiary, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
That day wasn't your time, buddy. Just enjoy the remaining time until the day comes. I know it sound like a cliche when I said it, just enjoy the present moment. Watch a show or something. Calm your nerves down.

• Love
Reactions: budgie, sadworld, Trannydiary and 3 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
That day wasn't your time, buddy. Just enjoy the remaining time until the day comes. I know it sound like a cliche when I said it, just enjoy the present moment. Watch a show or something. Calm your nerves down.
Thanks a lot, you too!
Wishing you good times until your date :happy:

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Trannydiary, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
im glad ur ok mate, i seen the text in telegram u posted and shit like that makes things more real in a way so i had been thinking about you. anyways, im glad your safe and sound

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, AQUA and botanormal
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
Maybe you should research method as a back up

Reactions: AQUA
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Sounds like you had a horrible couple of days, Aqua. Will you be able to talk to anyone involved in mental health about it, or do you see nobody for it? Hope you are feeling a bit better after a few days recovering.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I'm sorry you've failed and had to go through so much but I'm glad you're back!
I know what failing and "returning to the fuc**ing world" feels like lol.

Hugs and see you around!
Thank you so much for the support!
may we both rest in peace.
It must be agonizing to be consumed with thoughts of ctb and, once faced with the prospect of actually going through it, not be able to. I hope I'm not as hesitant when I finally decide to go.
It is! your intentions to ctb are hard enough alone, let alone you battling with yourself (si) to do it.
As i huge tip. NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER underestimate the power of si. I mean its one thing to look into the abyse and it another for the abyse to look into you

ps - good luck when you try
we're all rooting for you! <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
SO the story goes like this-
I ran away from home and travelled to Brighton with the intention ctb in the sea(either drown or hypothermia)​
Why this method? Wat er way to go :nomouth:

I'm glad you're ok though and at least you got to go to Brighton, im envious, pretty city and the pier as well.

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Sounds like you had a horrible couple of days, Aqua. Will you be able to talk to anyone involved in mental health about it, or do you see nobody for it? Hope you are feeling a bit better after a few days recovering.
Unfortunately no. I don't have any support system around me, at all :(
I'll probably call the Samaritans again as the caller was very understanding. because until June ill try anything to get better.
Feel way better physically than a few days ago. people were laughing at me because i could only shuffle and not walk:ehh:
Thanks for your comment i really appreciate it at a time like this :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and LittleBabyNothing
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
If you call the gp you can get free counselling. Mind is a charity that might also be able to help, I believe it's free as I know someone who uses it on universal credit. Silverscloud is an online cbt which gives you messages from a councillor once a fortnight for twelve weeks. You will need your gp to refer you if you state suicidal thoughts as a reason for using it.

Reactions: Regen, AQUA, Pookie and 2 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Im now haunted by regret whenever i think about this. Shouldve just done what was necessary.

• Aww..
Reactions: lofticries
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Im now haunted by regret whenever i think about this. Shouldve just done what was necessary.
What happend? Did something new happend recently?

• Hugs
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
What happend? Did something new happend recently?
I realized how awesome it would've been if my death was due to my username

Season 2 Omg GIF by Rick and Morty

Thanks for asking btw :heart:

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I realized how awesome it would've been if my death was due to my username

Thanks for asking btw :heart:
Kinda romantic. Well, if you ever feel miserable again they sea is still there.
But I rather see you get better :)

• Love
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Kinda romantic. Well, if you ever feel miserable again they sea is still there.
But I rather see you get better :)
Know why the sea is salty?
because you took the sweetness out of it x
people blush GIF

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Know why the sea is salty?
because you took the sweetness out of it x
In Germany where I am from: the sea is salty, because of the sharks they are always crying of loneliness.

• Aww..