Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
My controlling, manipulative ex-girlfriend attempted to contact me today. She sent me a text just saying, "hey." It showed up as an unknown number as I quickly blocked her number after I broke things off, as she was verbally attacking me. It's been exactly 3 weeks since I broke things off for good. I feel I will never escape her, even if we are not in direct contact she lives constantly in my mind, everything she did.

This sounds beyond sick, but I hope I can kill myself to prove her wrong that I will indeed succeed. I deserve to kill myself, not her.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, sorry about that. I don't like controlling people at all.

Hope things get better somehow, dear.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Oh, sorry about that. I don't like controlling people at all.

Hope things get better somehow, dear.

Hugs,

Matt
It always seems like a stab in the dark, but I hope things get better somehow for you too Matt. I see the way you take time to write meaningful and helpful things on so many posts, and I want you to know that is a true strength.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death becomes her and WornOutLife
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
My controlling, manipulative ex-girlfriend attempted to contact me today. She sent me a text just saying, "hey." It showed up as an unknown number as I quickly blocked her number after I broke things off, as she was verbally attacking me. It's been exactly 3 weeks since I broke things off for good. I feel I will never escape her, even if we are not in direct contact she lives constantly in my mind, everything she did.

This sounds beyond sick, but I hope I can kill myself to prove her wrong that I will indeed succeed. I deserve to kill myself, not her.
Prove her wrong by showing her you can be happy without her. I'm sure she did a number on you and I'm sorry she hurt you so much, but there's a lot of wonderful and caring people out there, who will love you and cherish you. Don't let her control you like that.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :heart::heart::heart: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Symbiote
Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
she lives constantly in my mind, everything she did.
Love is a mental condemnation
The problem is not the lack of a romantic partner, the problem is the need to need a romantic partner. If we didn't have that need, we wouldn't suffer.
I tried Mgtow, it helped me a lot, you gain more freedom and control over yourself (or at least it gave me that), it's not absolute but I certainly don't feel bad anymore.
I got to the point where I no longer felt bad about not having a romantic partner.
Now I feel bad for having that need, with suicide I will get rid of that need that more than bringing peace or happiness only brings unnecessary pain.

All this is my personal opinion.

Greetings

Reactions: Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People are simply so cruel and can ruin our lives. We are cursed with not being able to forget anything, so time can't always heal. Does she not understand that you don't want to speak to her. Some people will just never get the message.

Reactions: Largeletters and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
People are simply so cruel and can ruin our lives. We are cursed with not being able to forget anything, so time can't always heal. Does she not understand that you don't want to speak to her. Some people will just never get the message.
Completely agree. I have no idea what goes through her head. I made it very clear my decision was solid. Let's just hope she doesn't harm herself or try to contact me again.