A

angel-of-death

Sep 19, 2024
my mother is the only person who will take care of my belongings. she hates my cats, we live together and i know the first thing she will do is expel them from home and they will live in the streets. i tried all shelters in my town and none will accept them. the least that some of them did was publish pictures of them as up for adoption, months ago, and nobody was interested in them. i don't want them to suffer hunger and having to sleep in the cold asphalt after one year of a relatively safe haven to be. it's worse to think of their miserable life as strays than think about finish their life. they will not survive, and will die of long, painful starvation. i need to kill them. there is no other option. i need help in how to kill them in a painless, preferentially short way. i will not let them behind.

convincing my mother is not a option. i couldn't get a shelter to accept them, she will neither. she has no empathy towards me or animals, she never loved or even liked me, so using my suicide as a way to make her more sympathetic towards them will not work.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Are there any shelters farther from home willing to take them? If you can't personally drive to one maybe try messaging them and see if they can work something out to come collect them?

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
my mother is the only person who will take care of my belongings. she hates my cats, we live together and i know the first thing she will do is expel them from home and they will live in the streets. i tried all shelters in my town and none will accept them. the least that some of them did was publish pictures of them as up for adoption, months ago, and nobody was interested in them. i don't want them to suffer hunger and having to sleep in the cold asphalt after one year of a relatively safe haven to be. it's worse to think of their miserable life as strays than think about finish their life. they will not survive, and will die of long, painful starvation. i need to kill them. there is no other option. i need help in how to kill them in a painless, preferentially short way. i will not let them behind.

convincing my mother is not a option. i couldn't get a shelter to accept them, she will neither. she has no empathy towards me or animals, she never loved or even liked me, so using my suicide as a way to make her more sympathetic towards them will not work.

Thre r millns of ct lovrs onlne bettng on th/ Ct Distrbutn Systm
If u cld pst sme imges of ur cts onlne or on locl cmmunty pges thn slf wld b surprsd if no1 tkes thm

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Cats can still hunt mice and birds, and some people feed stray cats. Your cats could have chances out there. I don't know, I'd rather set them free than kill them with my own hands, that just seems cruel to me.

Reactions: Maríasp and Hollowman
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
It is one thing to CTB as a personal decision but killing a pet seems abnormally cruel and unecessary I empathize with the pain that you must be going through but perhaps there is another shelter somewhere else or maybe a cat sanctuary type place. I feel the shelters have to take in pets that are surrendered by people but maybe it differs wherever you are. Please consider something else and find another way to handle this matter. I wish you peace and serenity!