Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
My brother is getting married in my homeland. This will just delay my CTB date. The ceremony is happening this year, and I wish it should have happened a year after I die. I don't want to be a burden to anyone, especially to my future sister-in-law. There's also honeymoon period, and I don't want it to stain that period with my personal problems or my death.

Maybe I should suck it up and wait a little longer to CTB? I'm happy for him, but man, talk about timing.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, waiting is a wise choice because if you don't, your family would be very sad and not enjoy the wedding. (If there's any at all)

I had to do something quite similar. My grandpa was very ill and I decided to postpone my death.

Getting a hobby and watching lots of tv shows helped me to have shorter days.

Hope you can endure a bit more and if not, it's okay. We're constantly struggling and we really deserve some peace.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Definitely wait it out. Don't want to be reason they hate their anniversary

• Love
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I know what you mean ... one of my sisters is getting married in July, and I don't want to make the whole year about me and how I killed myself. It would just fuck things up for my sister. On the other hand, the thought of trying to drag myself through the wedding and then the honeymoon and then the holidays and then for sure something else, on and on and on, makes me literally nauseous. If these people "love" me, why can't they let me go?

• Hugs