girlwitharose

girlwitharose

Take my soul back home
Apr 8, 2023
Hey everyone! Check out my first post and one saying "my boyfriend" for more context. Anyways, he cheated on me. Again. And again. Total: 3 times. I don't know why I put up with him. Mentally, I'm not in the relationship anymore but I haven't broken up with him. I'm going to be somewhat graphic but whatever. We hung out at a social event and found a private area. We made out and he ended up fingering me and I jerked him off . That makes it all the more painful because I found out the morning after he was cheating on me. The day prior to us hanging out, he was calling my friends friend beautiful and giving her all these compliments and basically asked her to fuck. That hurt bad. I cut myself a ton. My right leg is so fucked up. I hate myself and all of this. I know it isn't my fault because my mindset has changed but im sometimes thinking like "what did she have?" And I know there's nothing but it's so irritating. I'm so done with everything .
Oh and I keep sexualising myself in the way I dress out in public and to my boyfriend . He says "I don't want to see that" in a sad tone when I show him on ft and obviously in a mental breakdown but then he gets happy at it like ofc he's my boyfriend but im
Always sobbing while or something. I have always sexualised myself. At first I didn't, but recently I've been trying so hard to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Liamm, dela, fleetingnight and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Yes, 68 years old and NO please do NOT give me crap about my age or life experience, I just want to help is all.

now with that out of the way, starting back in the early 1970's till now, usually once a cheater, male or female, always one. I have seen in the past 5 decades so many poor souls who cling onto a boy or girl friend either with the hope of change or that they will "grow" out of it. One word to that, NO!!

Thinking back through the decades, and I cry, for real, at all the pain and hell that I have seen with humans who cheat. Change the stripes on a skunk? Nope and usually neither with a cheater.

If I was you, and yes, it is damn painful, I would get the jerk out of one's life ASAP.

Also look at this aspect, and I have seen it so many times in the past, where if it is the boyfriend who is cheating. He gets his girlfriend in family way and then dumps her for the other gal that he has been cheating with. Then the poor gal has to either get a abortion or have the child by herself and then haul his cheating ass into court for child support payments.

Have seen it A LOT!

Back in the 1970's and the early 1980's, gals who got in family way and wound up by themselves with the poor child.

Also, the poor child does not get a break and a dad around.

Reading this brought back so very many memories and I cried writing this, as no one should have to put up with a ass hole, be it male or female.

My ex, cheated on me, as far as draining the checking and savings account because she had a HUGE gambling problem. Once I figured it out, I divorced her in a flash. She wanted another try and I was NOT going to put myself through that hell again ever, nope.

One and done and goodbye.

Lots of HUGE hugs, love caring thoughts, well wishes and always around.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, qualityOV3Rquantity, girlwitharose and 6 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
^^^^^^^ What he said! This relationship is harming you.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and po1sentree
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I agree with Walter and his stellar advice, as per usual! Your boyfriend isn't worth it. Anything, including being single, would be better than letting him continue to undervalue you like this.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and po1sentree
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you try to fix a totally garbage car, they call it throwing good money after bad.
In this case you throwing good emotions after bad.
Time to junk this guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, fleetingnight and po1sentree
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
Girl leave him already. He's a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve you at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and fleetingnight
girlwitharose

girlwitharose

Take my soul back home
Apr 8, 2023
thank you all, especially you Walter. It is difficult to break up with him because I've known him since elementary and we started dating in freshman year high school but its been a while and if he isn't willing to change, then really i am not going to put up with him anymore. my mental health was getting better and I was actually happy for the first time in forever and this set me way back. He can fix his own issues and i am done being his punching bag when he is angry with his words. He always turned stuff on me and when i found out this time, he was like "I hate myself. I dont know why i did this to you. im a bad boyfriend" and i was even done with him in texts i was calling him out and all and i really will break up with him, now. I know it will be hard to and will for sure be difficult afterwards, But if it gets my own mental health back up, then i am going to do this. I have been struggling since 8 and its been so many years and im ready to finally be happy.

• Love
Reactions: Worndown and whywere