onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
why am i so tired, weak and saturated with life that i have no strength even to kill myself? have you ever felt like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Rustysoupcan and Skathon
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
something like chronic fatigue syndrome?

Reactions: Leshen, onthelastday and Skathon
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds like a deep depression. I feel like that some days during the week. I guess my bipolar disorder allows me to have some UPS.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rustysoupcan and onthelastday
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I've definitely felt like this. Idk about you but sometimes my body feels like its physically restrained to the bed, and I'm unable to move a muscle.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onthelastday, Brink and hfdepression30
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I've definitely felt like this. Idk about you but sometimes my body feels like its physically restrained to the bed, and I'm unable to move a muscle.
I somewhat felt like this last night. I hung a ligature in my closet, put a note on my door and locked it, and laid on my bed trying to build the courage to do it.. I scrolled through SS, Twitter, Insta, YouTube.. 30 minutes turned into an hour, then another.. but I didn't leave my bed. I psychically couldn't force myself. Perhaps waiting until the evening or night is a bad idea for me since that's when I'm the most tired and possibly most unmotivated..

Reactions: Rustysoupcan