N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
I'm well aware the the SN solution will be extremely salty and that I may throw up because of it if I don't use an antiemetic. I also know that taking the needed pain killers will numb the pain. I'm just really scared of how hard my heart will beat. I've tried CTB by overdosing on diphenhydramine, and my heart beat was very loud, hard, and noticeable. it was scary, but obviously it didn't work. I just don't know if I can handle the scare again. Granted, if it works, then it doesn't matter anyways, but I feel like it's a really hard mental battle, especially to try CTB again. Plus it's not like I felt dizzy CTB the first time. There seems to be a lot of possible symptoms with the SN method.

• Hugs
Reactions: AMG44, Hopeindeath!, _Minsk and 1 other person
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Thats why you need Propranolol.

Reactions: AMG44, deleted, pleasethistime and 1 other person
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
That was what I was also scared of the most when SN was going to be my method(using different method now) but I hate the feeling of my heart beating at all, let alone when it's racing or palpitations etc. freaks the shit out of me :(

Reactions: Mr2005, nobiuobi, _Minsk and 1 other person
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I'm well aware the the SN solution will be extremely salty and that I may throw up because of it if I don't use an antiemetic. I also know that taking the needed pain killers will numb the pain. I'm just really scared of how hard my heart will beat. I've tried CTB by overdosing on diphenhydramine, and my heart beat was very loud, hard, and noticeable. it was scary, but obviously it didn't work. I just don't know if I can handle the scare again. Granted, if it works, then it doesn't matter anyways, but I feel like it's a really hard mental battle, especially to try CTB again. Plus it's not like I felt dizzy CTB the first time. There seems to be a lot of possible symptoms with the SN method.
Hello how much grams you will take?

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I know, but it's not that easy to get...

I was planning to take 3tbsp, which between 25 and 50g, as Stan's Guide states.
Big table spoon? How much you weight?.

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
This is why I regularly overdose on medications so I can test my limits of what I can endure, especially since at this moment I can't get a hold of everything else people suggest, only SN is what I can get. So I know how you feel.i think you should weigh your other options out if you can think of a less traumatising method to use.

Reactions: LoveMePlease
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I can relate. I get intense anxiety attacks with heart palpitations, and they're so horrible.

Reactions: Mr2005 and nobiuobi
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I was planning to take 3tbsp, which between 25 and 50g, as Stan's Guide states.
If you can I think it's worth acquiring an electronic scale. Not something to mess around with as far as measurements.

Reactions: Mr2005, virginiawoolf86, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
Seriously, you should at least try once to get a Propranolol script from a doctor. Just look up the most common symptoms of performance anxiety online and tote it out as it is to the doc. I'm pretty sure he'll prescribe you one or other beta blocker (like Metoprolol, etc).