D

Death.is.certain

Stuck between a rock and a hardplace
Dec 22, 2020
If you had the choice between suicide and letting people kill you(possibly torture you) which would you choose and why?

Reactions: patheticpartner
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Suicide, no questions about it.

Reactions: Mizuri, Superdeterminist, Loner and 11 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I can't trust people with my thoughts, how am I gonna trust people with ending my life? Too many sick twisted stories of people with malignant psychopathic traits torturing others for fun or sexual gratification.

Reactions: Bigpink, Merlay, Loner and 7 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Suicide. I'm not a fan of being tortured.

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Loner, Wrennie and 13 others
J

Jeff_The_Cursed

Jul 21, 2020
Suicide, I've tolerated enough other abuse that my death should be on my own terms.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, Merlay, Loner and 6 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I could and would not allow myself to be murdered, l would allow a visible injury so l could claim self defense, l'm a ex soldier if someone attacked me l would terminate them, l will go by a 9mm bullet to the head 3 months after my dog dies!

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, ixkitty, Mentalmick and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
suicide. though ill be honest....it probably depends on who gets to murder/torture me.....

Reactions: summers, enuff and Fthis
Ame

Ame

恂悁
Nov 1, 2019
Suicide.

At the time of my choosing and on my own terms.

Murder is tragic in the sense that it drags not one, but two families into the storm - that of the victim and that of the murderer. I can only imagine the horror of having to come to terms with the fact that someone you love has killed and that their life, as well as yours, are changed forever. The fewer people my death touches, the better. I suppose that I also have a sort of obsession with control. When everything in my life feels out of control, I would at least like the dignity of being able to control the circumstances of my own death.

Reactions: Wrennie and Toonloon
D

Death.is.certain

Dec 22, 2020
But suicide would leave more unanswered questions and i am suicidel because of the torment i am receiving and the death threats i have received ideally i want to live a long life but i fear for my family if i escape or go to police so its either kill myself (which they want not me) or let them do it and endure whatever comes my way.
I am so conflicted its a catch 22

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
i would let my boyfriend kill me, i'd even put the gun in his hand.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pony, lobster salad and Ame
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Suicide of course. I suffered all my life, I don't want to spend my last moments in pain.

Reactions: SmellyRat and Nicothe13th
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Depends, if it was Lady Dimitrescu doing it I wouldn't complain too much.

• Yay!
Reactions: mirko and LunarPyotr
W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
They can torture me all they want, just make sure I die after tho

Reactions: kurororo, enuff and Mentalmick
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Don't care as long as it gets the job done.

Reactions: enuff and Mentalmick
B

borta

Feb 25, 2021
I wouldn't exactly complain if someone accidentally ran over me, but I wouldn't want to be tortured. An accidental instant death would be preferable for me over a drawn out and slightly painful suicide, but that would come with the possibility of installing trauma on the one who took me out. A painless instant suicide would be the overall ideal, but I do not have the means to achieve that. I've already mentally settled for an as quick and safe as possible (for me) way to go out. Sacrificing a tiny bit of comfort for the short while I'm conscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost10, Mentalmick and Nexey
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
As a teenager, I would've answered by saying the former.

These days, I'm so scared of death that a creepypasta made by a 13-year-old could give me nightmares.

Change... comes for us all.
I'd much prefer to go out by my own hand, in any case.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I wouldn't exactly complain if someone accidentally ran over me, but I wouldn't want to be tortured. An accidental instant death would be preferable for me over a drawn out and slightly painful suicide, but that would come with the possibility of installing trauma on the one who took me out. A painless instant suicide would be the overall ideal, but I do not have the means to achieve that. I've already mentally settled for an as quick and safe as possible (for me) way to go out. Sacrificing a tiny bit of comfort for the short while I'm conscious.
I've been run over twice. First time by a police car, second time by a tractor. I can only comment on my own experience but it only resulted in broken bones and bruises. And concussion. And I shat myself. Literally.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie and enuff
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Suicide.. but I did once ask someone if he would kill me. It was a guy I met on here and we were both into dark stuff and bdsm to the extreme. He liked strangling people to unconsciousness during sex and I was up for the idea of it and in one moment thought, well what if he did that.. but just carried on and I ended up dead? I asked the question.. but he said he wasn't into murder.. which was fair enough.

Reactions: Lost10, enuff and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Suicide.. but I did once ask someone if he would kill me. It was a guy I met on here and we were both into dark stuff and bdsm to the extreme. He liked strangling people to unconsciousness during sex and I was up for the idea of it and in one moment thought, well what if he did that.. but just carried on and I ended up dead? I asked the question.. but he said he wasn't into murder.. which was fair enough.
Not into murder, what's wrong with people these days.

• Yay!
Reactions: Biggie, Makko, Bigpink and 4 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Only I get to torture myself.

Reactions: kurororo and enuff
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Suicide 100%. Not into the idea of being tortured and the ensuing police investigation and court case etc if I was murdered would drag it all out for my family. Plus I think it'd be easier for them to deal with me killing myself and knowing it was what I wanted, than being murdered where they would not know I wanted to die anyway..

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Not into murder, what's wrong with people these days.
yeah right, so isn't suicide murder? self-murder? so has anyone ever been prosecuted for attempted-suicide?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Suicide. The idea that someone kills me is very attractive. But torture can be very very brutal. Just watch some Jigsaw or Dexter.

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
If you had the choice between suicide and letting people kill you(possibly torture you) which would you choose and why?
do you mean like the case of Bernd Brandes voluntarily submitting to Armin Meiwes?
or like being a victim of someone like Jeffrey Dahmer?
or actually hiring a hit-man to kill you?
or suicide-by-cop?
or fucking up a drug deal and getting popped?

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Suicide for sure, but in my case I've been forced into this conclusion so it's actually murder, but not until I'm dead.

But I'm good going out as a martyr, it's my best shot at justice.

Reactions: Death.is.certain
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
an instant kill sure. Like a bullet to the head and then another and another if that was taking too long. Beheading by full force so it was one clean swipe not 4 to six attempts. A guilatine that was in really good shape and heavy. There's no point in a slow death. That's just angry and wasteful.

D

Death.is.certain

Dec 22, 2020
do you mean like the case of Bernd Brandes voluntarily submitting to Armin Meiwes?
or like being a victim of someone like Jeffrey Dahmer?
or actually hiring a hit-man to kill you?
or suicide-by-cop?
or fucking up a drug deal and getting popped?
Like a gang of people actively seeking you out and torturing you more like junko furuta

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
If someone is going to kill me without torture, I'll choose that. If torture is involved. No, thank you.

Suicide is the way if torture to death by someone else is an option.

Reactions: Death.is.certain