• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
latest

After all, the House always wins…

Also I wanted to test the waters of the political and philosophical subforum

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I chose him but to betray him and get his army of robots. Then I hid behind them while they cleaned house, after barely surviving the bullets from the NRC's rangers. These motherfuckers were super tough!

I think this was the most narcissistic option. Me, the Wasteland tyrant. I wasn't interested in working for Mr. House. The second best option was to side with the New Republic of California.

PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
The NCR and Legion both feel like joke options. Both are LARPy. I feel most comfortable leaving everything to the technocrat House. My new home would fall apart without the man who built it in the first place.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I chose him but to betray him and get his army of robots. Then I hid behind them while they cleaned house, after barely surviving the bullets from the NRC's rangers. These motherfuckers were super tough!

I think this was the most narcissistic option. Me, the Wasteland tyrant. I wasn't interested in working for Mr. House. The second best option was to side with the New Republic of California.
Yes sir. I chose him and betrayed him as well.

I threw that four-star general from the NRC off the dam as well.

B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
Man, New Vegas is one of my favorite games. Good times.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Ave, bitch. Fuck outta here with that technology and shit.

Reactions: lionetta12