J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I've only got house hold products most painless method to go please?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to die. If there was an painless easy method I wouldn't be here anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
Upvote 0
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Co hose from exhaust, in the back of my camper van?

Upvote 0
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Nembutal I would be gone if I had some
I hear people have died by willing it in a few days, I stayed in bed for 3 days straight willing I died, don't get this one

Upvote 0
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Probably inert gas asphyxiation. Ideally you won't even know you are suffocating and just drift into peaceful death. The entire setup seems too complicated to me. I wish I was a trained anesthesiologist so I can confidently perform this method.

• Love
Reactions: Fish_astronaut, Wrennie and Freakazette
Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I thought you had 3000mg of morphine? Or are you just fishing for methods without reading the FAQ first?

Upvote 0
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Anything 'kill worthy' that your unaware of. Eg; somebody inputting some inert gas while you sleep, or while your at home and your totally unaware. Heck even instantly getting into a fatal accident.

Every method mentioned on this site gets questioned/doubted. If there was a legit, peaceful way,..I bet this would still be the case lol.
If somebody really wants to die, they'll go any means necessary, like hanging them self with whatever they can get their hands on.

• Love
Reactions: Freakazette
Upvote 0
C

ConfusedAndWeird

Apr 12, 2021
If you have only everything in your house, and can't order any materials from outside and have limited freedom, you might want to consider full suspension hanging. Yes, actually executing it is quite scary, but if you pull it off correctly you should pass out within seconds and you should be guaranteed to die within minutes, assuming that the rope doesn't break off whatever you tied it to in some way. This isn't really preferable but it's the best option if you're on some sort of house arrest like me. If that's the case for you.

Other than that you could consider partial suspension hanging. Usually it requires a weaker rope and you can just use the clothes bar in your closet to pull it off with. I would definitely research both stable knots and do some testing before trying to go through with either of these methods though. One time I failed partial suspension because the rope I used broke free from the bar and I just fell skull first on the floor. Oh and you should consider tying the knot (the bunched up segment of rope) on your neck in the front instead of the back of your neck since that won't make you choke.

I'd link you the page but I'm not sure that's allowed. But we do have a mega thread for any method you could ever dream of, and then some. Just look around...I wish you luck no matter what you choose to do.

Upvote 0
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I really wanna go but SI holds me back massively, If I had N or more morphine It would be done

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Spend some time on here, look at our Suicide Resource Guide that is stickied in this forum. You want to be comfortable with suicide in a way that negates the SI long enough to complete the act. Heck sometimes during your time here, you may not want to die anymore and end up recovering. It's a process, with no deadline man.

Upvote 0
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Spend some time on here, look at our Suicide Resource Guide that is stickied in this forum. You want to be comfortable with suicide in a way that negates the SI long enough to complete the act. Heck sometimes during your time here, you may not want to die anymore and end up recovering. It's a process, with no deadline man.
Trust me if u know my story u would wanna end it
Anything 'kill worthy' that your unaware of. Eg; somebody inputting some inert gas while you sleep, or while your at home and your totally unaware. Heck even instantly getting into a fatal accident.

Every method mentioned on this site gets questioned/doubted. If there was a legit, peaceful way,..I bet this would still be the case lol.
If somebody really wants to die, they'll go any means necessary, like hanging them self with whatever they can get their hands on.
I wish if someone would kill me, I bet we all do, but don't think we will allow anyone to assist in this matter

Last edited:
Upvote 0