kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
Well I have considered most methods and I have came to the conclusion that maybe its not the right time to ctb. I keep failing and I get so upset about it. The crane I was planning to jump off has been taken down :/. I dont think I can get SN and meto because my family will open the package and ask why I have medicine to stop nausea. guess for the moment this where im at im so pissed off. Thanks everyone for their help though I appreciate it lots.

Reactions: throwaway123, Sick Boy, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Its frustrating as hell i get thay.

But hey..thats not so bad either :/ to die naturally i suppose.

Reactions: kyleq16
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I know exactly how you feel. I am in the same position but I won't give up. I just can't accept a miserable life like this. I can not give up on this. My life is a failure and I don't want my suicide to be another failure.
I've been saying this for years now and I am still here. The day will come when I get my salvation from this hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peeloffallmyskin, kyleq16, Spiko and 3 others
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Metoclopramide is also used in the treatment of acid reflux and migraines, so you could use either as an excuse. If you need an excuse for SN, that's a bit trickier, but if they'll believe you you can say you are using it to cure meat, make dyes, prevent rust or as a garden pesticide.

Reactions: kyleq16