Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
According to Wikipedia, "A midlife crisis is a transition of identity and self-confidence that can occur in middle-aged individuals, typically 45–64 years old."

Does this mean that before the age of 45, they were happy but once they turn 45, they experience 'midlife crisis', then when they hit the age of 65, they're all good again?

Reactions: worldexploder, Nofaith, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
According to Wikipedia, "A midlife crisis is a transition of identity and self-confidence that can occur in middle-aged individuals, typically 45–64 years old."

Does this mean that before the age of 45, they were happy but once they turn 45, they experience 'midlife crisis', then when they hit the age of 65, they're all good again?

I think a mid life crisis is just a term applied to you when you realize death is approaching by the day, and you haven't done all the things you wanted to in life. Finding yourself without the freedom you had when you were younger, without responsibility's or a long track record of wasted time.

I don't think age has much to do it with, this would just logically happen to you in the middle of your life, because you're on the wrong side of the clock now.

Reactions: Nofaith, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I think a mid life crisis is just a term applied to you when you realize death is approaching by the day, and you haven't done all the things you wanted to in life. Finding yourself without the freedom you had when you were younger, without responsibility's or a long track record of wasted time.

I don't think age has much to do it with, this would just logically happen to you in the middle of your life, because you're on the wrong side of the clock now.

I hit my midlife crisis early. x.x

Reactions: tammyot, lv-gras, Nofaith and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

actually this makes more sense than anything, with a progressive condition seems it just happens earlier

and no one is able to cope

lol

Reactions: Nofaith, Desperate_Soul, Ben and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I been in a crisis since my first memories.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
quarterlife crisis is a thing too

Reactions: Nofaith, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
quarterlife crisis is a thing too

Just looked it up and could totally relate to everything! People always talk about a 'midlife crisis' but never a 'quarterlife crisis'!
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Nofaith and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals