TheBigBurden

TheBigBurden

Antisocial and yet I’m here
Dec 27, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it's helped at all?

Reactions: I’llbewithyousoon and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've micro dosed psilocybin off and on for a little bit. It's been proven to rewire the brain and it has helped me to some extent. The effects have been mild for me but I dunno if it's just my body chemistry or I haven't done it enough.

I'd still recommend it over big pharma anyday. The only issues I can see are any potential legalities. Be careful not to be caught with the stuff.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: I’llbewithyousoon, mesohappy, TheBigBurden and 2 others
Dromides

Dromides

Oct 24, 2019
I've micro dosed psilocybin off and on for a little bit. It's been proven to rewire the brain and it has helped me to some extent. The effects have been mild for me but I dunno if it's just my body chemistry or I haven't done it enough.

I'd still recommend it over big pharma anyday. The only issues I can see are any potential legalities. Be careful not to be caught with the stuff.

Might I ask what dose you took and how and when you consumed it? (empty stomach or with food?)

Reactions: TheBigBurden and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Might I ask what dose you took and how and when you consumed it? (empty stomach or with food?)
I was doing 1G doses with food on my stomach. I just consume them recreationally now, generally at the "hero" 5G dose.

Reactions: mesohappy, TheBigBurden and Dromides
TheBigBurden

TheBigBurden

Antisocial and yet I’m here
Dec 27, 2019
I was doing 1G doses with food on my stomach. I just consume them recreationally now, generally at the "hero" 5G dose.
Wow when I was reading people were taking fractions of a gram to micro dose. I was thinking maybe if there is a clinical study in my area I would see if I could try that so nothing illegal would happen lol. Thank you for the insight though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emily_Numb and Brick In The Wall
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Can also recommend micro dosing, especially if you already have some form of mental illness- going all in could result in your depression ect. Manifesting itself instead as something worse like schizophrenia.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I know someone that was suicidal with chronic illness and pain. He's alive and happy now on Microdosing (and flood dosing, whatever that is).

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
I did. I think it actually saved my life! Lol, Although I'm at a point right now wondering if that's an entirely good thing or not! Kidding! Kinda.

But really, it did help me.

Reactions: pa pi, starleaf and cazwiz
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
Don't do any sort of microdose but probably every three months or so I do a 3gm dose. I can feel the anxiety build up and I can rinse it away with a proper session. I've been struggling to find a job for over a year now and think I landed something that is a decent raise with room to grow. Had an amazing interview that I am almost 100% connecting to the session I had on Sunday. I know I was able to talk about BBQ and brisket at Costco with a stranger which I never can normally do. I know my brain is mis-wired in some way and shrooms have been the only thing that has kicked me in the head and made me realize things and improve.

Reactions: pa pi and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
1g is not a microdose. Please look into proper scientific studies on microdosing and you will notice that the doses are maybe ¼ g. With a genuine microdose you will not feel any high. It's something that has a cumulative effect. I have done microdosing and made microdosing capsules for people in the past and the doses are not anywhere near a gram. You take a dose every 3rd day and then a break after around 3 months. You should also keep a diary of any effects and difference in mood during this process. 5g upwards is classed as a recreational/threshold dose. I know this because I went through the selection process for a medical study on the psilocybin. I found it worked well for a number of people I made doses for. I stopped microdosing as I am trying to get Ketamine treatment for Treatment resistant depression and you cannot have any illegal drugs in your system for a certain amount of time.
Can also recommend micro dosing, especially if you already have some form of mental illness- going all in could result in your depression ect. Manifesting itself instead as something worse like schizophrenia.
Psilocybin is one of the safest drugs out there when taken responsibility. Alcohol and nicotine are far more destructive. It's non-habit forming and can help a lot of people. I wouldn't recommend taking it alongside any other antidepressant medications as it can lessen the therapeutic effects. Like any drug it should be respected and taken in a safe, supportive environment with a trip sitter if you are taking it for recreation. I don't believe there is any evidence to say microdosing causes schizophrenia. If so, please link the study. I have never heard of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: pa pi