R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Found a super easy source to get a script for Meto, delivered to your door. PM me if you like it. I've seen many people here say they have a hard time finding it. (Please delete if not allowed admin)

Mercy

Mercy

Apr 9, 2021
Found a super easy source to get a script for Meto, delivered to your door. PM me if you like it. I've seen many people here say they have a hard time finding it. (Please delete if not allowed admin)
Can you pm me? Thank you

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I'm interested in this.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Bought mine from a company in India. Blister packaged. The real deal. I was quite pleased overall. Nice people. We even used Whatsapp and conversed for a bit.

Mercy

Mercy

Apr 9, 2021
Bought mine from a company in India. Blister packaged. The real deal. I was quite pleased overall. Nice people. We even used Whatsapp and conversed for a bit.
Did you need a doctors prescription on their website? The Indian e-pharmacy I just dealt with does.
PM me please