• SN

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • shooting myself

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
singingcrow

singingcrow

Jul 7, 2024
if you had to pick either SN as a method or shooting yourself. which one would you pick? I'm curious what one will be more popular

eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
i dont rly see the downside of shotgun assuming its available and u dont care abt the state of ur body. maybe SI makes it harder but i wouldnt know

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I'd prefer a poison death to finally bring me peace from the cruelty and suffering of existence, I wish I had poison it'd be such a relief for me as I only want to never exist again.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
If the shooting means I instantly die basically painlessly then I'm taking that probably. But if my mind won't go nuts with SN maybe preserving my head could also not be bad for whoever will find me... Sadly they're both theoreticals as of now for me.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Personally I'd prefer a poison death to finally bring me peace from the cruelty and suffering of existence, I wish I had poison it'd be such a relief for me as I only want to never exist again.
SN is poison.
if you had to pick either SN as a method or shooting yourself. which one would you pick? I'm curious what one will be more popular
I voted SN. I would pick SN because I don't want my family to see too much gore. They are even too squeamish to watch gore videos (which I am not) and don't understand why I watch it. But if I survived SN I would want to to have a gun ready for a second attempt, because surviving an attempt would have me too frustrated.

Last edited:
sadnhopeless

sadnhopeless

life's a gamble
Nov 2, 2023
Gun would be pretty instantaneous and my preference out of those two options, but lately I've been thinking about a CO setup with SN as a guarantee so that I just pass out and die without all the goriness of using a gun.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
honestly I think I wouldn't have the nerve to shoot myself. Is that kind of pathetic? So SN. Definitely.

Reactions: singingcrow
singingcrow

singingcrow

Jul 7, 2024
honestly I think I wouldn't have the nerve to shoot myself. Is that kind of pathetic? So SN. Definitely.
not pathetic at all. i'm the same
SN is poison.

I voted SN. I would pick SN because I don't want my family to see too much gore. They are even too squeamish to watch gore videos (which I am not) and don't understand why I watch it. But if I survived SN I would want to to have a gun ready for a second attempt, because surviving an attempt would have me too frustrated.
I wouldn't want my fam to see the gore as well
can I ask why?
SN is a poison?

Reactions: ladylazarus4