Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Since I'm suck at talking with people and excessive introversion I dont have friends for years but I have an online friend that I text everyday. I didn't tell her about my suicidal thoughts until a month ago. After I talk about my thoughts she tried to help me and every day asked how I feel. I've always been honest with her and said everything that crosses my mind. This night when we talking she said "I feel like you are my organ which is about to die and I'm using drugs for make it healthy but side effects of the drugs are severe now and I dont want to use them anymore." Than she said goodnight and closed Whatsapp. I'm feeling realy bad after that. And its just made my urge to kill myself two times more. I'm worthless and dont deserve a friend.
Sorry for my bad English. I hope the text I wrote is understandable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, voyager, Lmd and 10 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Give her time to cope. Maybe things in her life aren't going so well too. From the sound of it she obviously cares about you so I don't think she'd cut you out of her life so easily.

Reactions: Lmd, Isisnefert and Oozzy
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Give her time to cope. Maybe things in her life aren't going so well too. From the sound of it she obviously cares about you so I don't think she'd cut you out of her life so easily.
We was telling each other everything. And she sounded like she really tired of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Isisnefert, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Still you don't know what's going on in the background. I think if she truly didn't want to talk to you anymore she'd block you or tell you not to contact her anymore. Sounds more like she needed a pause/break to gather her emotions.

Reactions: Isisnefert, OpheliasFlowers, lobster salad and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I were in your shoes I would relax because she has been really kind to you and knows what's going on.
Sure, you wish you could feel better and not be a burden for anybody but sometimes people need another people in order to move on.

Just don't "overtext" her and talk about some other stuff apart from suicide.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Isisnefert, lobster salad and Oozzy
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Still you don't know what's going on in the background. I think if she truly didn't want to talk to you anymore she'd block you or tell you not to contact her anymore. Sounds more like she needed a pause/break to gather her emotions.
If I were in your shoes I would relax because she has been really kind to you and knows what's going on.
Sure, you wish you could feel better and not be a burden for anybody but sometimes people need another people in order to move on.

Just don't "overtext" her and talk about some other stuff apart from suicide.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the advice. I'm not gonna text her till she texts me. I dont wanna lose my onlyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: Lmd, Isisnefert and WornOutLife
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
To me it looks like she is about to leave you alone. Because I had a similar text and now they distance themselves so far away from me so much it's made it a lot worse on my end. I'm alone with my thoughts weeks at a time now. Maybe try to contact her less, and when you do make jokes etc, because I didn't and now I'm paying for it (perpetual loneliness). Wishing you luck @Oozzy

• Aww..
Reactions: Oozzy
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Never say anything related suicide, bcz you dk how people can get this.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Never say anything related suicide, bcz you dk how people can get this.
Yeah, like people say in Poland "Mowa jest srebrem a milczenie złotem" (Trans.: Speaking is silver and being silent is gold) and this is really true in certain situations.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Oozzy and GenesAndEnvironment
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, like people say in Poland "Mowa jest srebrem a milczenie złotem" (Trans.: Speaking is silver and being silent is gold) and this is really true in certain situations.
Exactly SUicide is a Tabu for certain person, Can be very afraid and call instantly the police or Hospital to get you in a Psychiatry Yard

Reactions: LunarPyotr, Oozzy and Isisnefert