Jun 25, 2020

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, alwaysSuffering, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's very true. For example I use to be so sociable and friendly and even popular and then the bio genetic selector selected me to have developed really bad acne and caused me to be tormented and bullied and caused me a life of misery if someone would have just gave me N ages 14-19 or I found out about that method I would have been been out of here now I'm making arrangements later in life knowing it cannot be better it just can't .

It's very true. No good looks no social mobility. It's just the truth. My younger siblings never had acne so they didn't receive mistreatment as I did during their prime years and have social life while I don't. I held on long enough for my family. It's inhumane to expect us to continue in an existence we didn't ask for. I just want this pain and misery to end forever and these bad memories.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ame, Amumu and death137
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
2:11:

"Mental illnesses can be caused by experiences in your life"

I couldn't have put it in better words.

My hellish high school days made me depressed, bipolar and suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Feel like life in general is one big game of russian roulette. Some get the bullet as soon as they are born while others have to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: death137, GreenTree and Celerity
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Feel like life in general is one big game of russian roulette. Some get the bullet as soon as they are born while others have to wait a bit longer.
Some people have it made, at least,it seems so. I could've had a much better life,I didn't have some of the terrible burdens a lot of people here have. But I couldn't make it happen. Now...don't ask!

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, lofticries and Celerity