painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I have a question regarding Matrifen.
I understand that the patches release a consistent dose for 72 hours, but once removed after this time now much remains in the patch? Assuming they have just been used at normal body temperature and everything as they should be used.
Basically I have ~6 months worth of used patches available and wonder if it is ever going to be of use or should I just get rid. Not looking at them for a primary method but backups are always handy, if it is never going to work because they contain next to nothing then I would rather know so I can forget about that idea.

• Love
Reactions: AQUA
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I have a question regarding Matrifen.
I understand that the patches release a consistent dose for 72 hours, but once removed after this time now much remains in the patch? Assuming they have just been used at normal body temperature and everything as they should be used.
Basically I have ~6 months worth of used patches available and wonder if it is ever going to be of use or should I just get rid. Not looking at them for a primary method but backups are always handy, if it is never going to work because they contain next to nothing then I would rather know so I can forget about that idea.
they will probably have a very small minute amount left.

give it a try and see if any of them work perhaps? wait till you are in minor withdrawals and slap an old one on and see if it makes u feel better? id love some of them fent patches

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
they will probably have a very small minute amount left.

give it a try and see if any of them work perhaps? wait till you are in minor withdrawals and slap an old one on and see if it makes u feel better? id love some of them fent patches
Thanks but they aren't mine so I am not sure exactly how to test this. I would have no tolerance anyway

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Thanks but they aren't mine so I am not sure exactly how to test this. I would have no tolerance anyway
well you could always stick one on and see if it has effect. but with no tolerance you could ctb by accident lol