Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Any thoughts, well for starters she wasn't an SS member, otherwise, she would have been at the beginning of the platform, lol, the train was really slow. The second video shows people risking life and limb.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SadGirl, lobster salad, Shinobi and 5 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
The guy had a good 6th sense and reaction time.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I think she fucked him in the face afterwards. Wasn't that in the video? Sorry.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, yive and Jumper Geo
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I'm sure this idiot believes he actually "saved" her. Straight to the psychiatric ward and back to her shit life!

Reactions: finalmente, Life is pointless, loopylou and 9 others
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Actually I think it was a heroic and very human thing to do. We can't know the eventual outcome. The motive and instinct were genuine and the right thing to do.

• Love
Reactions: Ihavenoclue, Bedrock48, Fin and 3 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
He saved her from a failed attempt. Idk if it's just the video making the train look deceptively slow but it feels like it was nowhere near fast enough to instantly kill her on impact. If she was sucked under the wheels or clipped by the train she might've been left with minor or severe injuries and still alive

• Aww..
Reactions: Fin, lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
He saved her from a failed attempt. Idk if it's just the video making the train look deceptively slow but it feels like it was nowhere near fast enough to instantly kill her on impact. If she was sucked under the wheels or clipped by the train she might've been left with minor or severe injuries and still alive
What if no?

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I feel this trend of videos of people "saving" people from jumping in front of trains or of buildings is strange.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Salvation_, voyager, Escape Artist and 10 others
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Everyone's probably telling her be grateful for being 'saved' like the police said to me when they had me pinned to the fucking ground. Fucking tossers.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sleepisanescape, EmbraceOfTheVoid, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I don't understand. What if the attempt wasn't going to fail?

If a person decided to go to a bar for a drink, then he decided. So he wants to go get drunk at the bar on Friday.
What if you can save him from tomorrow's hangove?

What if a person decides to go and eat junk food at McDonald's? What if you can save this junk food?

I probably am not giving examples very correctly. I don't have much time. I just want to say that if you make a decision, it's your fucking decision.

Okay, I just think we're ready to make our own decisions. Whether they are true or not.

We accept them.

And I don't fucking need someone to save me from my decision.

• Love
Reactions: yive, EmbraceOfTheVoid, UseItOrLoseIt and 3 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
If a person decided to go to a bar for a drink, then he decided. So he wants to go get drunk at the bar on Friday.
What if you can save him from tomorrow's hangove?

What if a person decides to go and eat junk food at McDonald's? What if you can save this junk food?

Okay, I just think we're ready to make our own decisions. Whether they are true or not.

We accept them.

And I don't fucking need someone to save me from my decision.
Ah, I see what you mean. It's a real sticky situation because we don't know if she would've survived/for how long it would've took her to die. Whether it was preplanned or on impulse. I agree with you that it should've been her choice to go through with it or change her mind and not someone else's

Reactions: orlandom, Jumper Geo and UseItOrLoseIt
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Now here is a role reversal,:smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and DarkWolf
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
The guy saved her by instinct, probably he didn't think about it at the time, would be very difficult to him think "oh I should save her or not". Actually it's just human instinct, in a rational sense he don't care about her as everyone else.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Tintypographer, Jumper Geo and 2 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Saved by the white knight in shining armour, where-upon they lived happily ever after.

The End?

• Yay!
Reactions: Jumper Geo, lofticries and orlandom
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Perhaps more accurately the man saved the train driver from a traumatic experience. I found this on reddit. I understand wanting to ctb as it is something I have been thinking about alot but to involve someone else is, I feel, very wrong. Screenshot 20210412 125820 Chrome

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I don't blame the man for saving her. No one wants to witness someone getting smashed under a train. And honestly what do you expect when you choose to ctb in a public area. I'm all for pro choice but you can't act as if everyone will go along with your plan.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
HowNowBrownCow

HowNowBrownCow

Dec 28, 2018
I don't blame the man for saving her. No one wants to witness someone getting smashed under a train. And honestly what do you expect when you choose to ctb in a public area.

exaclty. Either a) do it at night when there's no one around, or b) pick another method you can do at home/private. When you choose to involve other people, those people can and will try to stop you.

Reactions: Life is pointless, LifeQuitter2018, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Well, that was a missed opportunity. What are the chance you will survive that?

I agree. Look at the speed of that train compared to the first video. I think when he was screaming at whoever was on the other end of the phone, slammed his bag against the wall, and threw his phone on the ground he drew too much attention to himself. Especially when he crouched and put his hands on his face, that's a universal distress signal

Reactions: Jumper Geo
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How selfish of him

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo and Odwin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like if I actually found the courage to cbt it would be awful to be saved. Like people jump in front of trains for a reason.
Luckily I know an isolated area where the trains move super fast if I ever wanted to go through with this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Jumper Geo
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I think that the poor person attempting suicide was clearly upset, conflicted and caused alarm around him. Then it's a wholly natural and non hero-seeking instinct for someone who is aware and thinking to try and save someone. From a catching the bus perspective, everyone must assume that in a populated venue, showing outward signs of distress, followed by deliberate movements to cause self harm will result in attempted intervention. Virtually every society today has social mores and norms and will have general populations of individuals who step in and always with good intentions. I don't even think it's a misunderstanding or anti suicide behavior; it's the same instinct of pulling someone who fell down out of the way of a speeding car or train.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Felt so bad for that homeless guy who got saved in the next video. Cops are like nah, sorry dude you don't get off that easy, you have to suffer a little more being homeless. But they don't really have a choice other than to save him, I can't really blame them. It's just an all-around awful situation.