Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
The normies control so much and they aren't even content with letting us have the scraps. Even if they're forced to pretend they tolerate us by being family friends or whatever you're so clearly unwanted. They just talk over you so goddamn loud your like a fucking phantom.

Most media have some absolute paragon with almost everything on a silver platter for them. Yeah I know, "inciting incidents" means they've gotta have something but come on. You have people marketed as total losers getting girls and friends and stuff so goddamn easy. And if your a minimum wage worker just dream of getting so representation. Most people have pretty cozy jobs of cool adventurer lifestyles.

Even the semi-popular stuff that throws people like us a bone (usually anime or some type of webcomic/webseries) get torn apart by the monster-filled hive mind because they can't stand us having a little bit of escapism to dope ourselves up after a miserable shift or a god awful family function.

You know why the internet is filled with genetic dead end piles of bio code? It's because it's one of the only places where we can fight for scraps of affection and aren't told to 100% alter the fabric of our being, like reality check! That isn't possible, if it was, we wouldn't be here.

I know I'm a talentless hack and everything I make is touched and tainted by my subhuman soul but after years of content creation I can hopefully create some sort of platform where us faulty coded suckers can get some level of a serotonin shock.

Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and opheliaoveragain