• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Geez I am feeling VERY low..............rabbits and bunnies are one my all time favourite things...............just like to see some bunny pictures...............dont mind jokey ones but no nasty ones.............lets keep this light and happy.............. :happy:

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
You had me at bunnies, I am obsessed with them, that and hares, I don't own a real one, but they are all over my home.... im weird! I love bunnies I want my own but can't damn it!

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
You had me at bunnies, I am obsessed with them, that and hares, I don't own a real one, but they are all over my home.... im weird! I love bunnies I want my own but can't damn it!
My spirit animal is rabbit/hare.........am absolutely bonkers over them...............cant get enough of em! I'd love one but wont again as get too attached.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
My mum loved rabbits. And squirrels too. Can I post a story about a squirrel?
Yes my friend course you can.............squirrels allowed :))
Your mum had exquisite taste.............I cant get enough of bunnies:heart:

Reactions: Laivirt
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@Underscore, my mum loved squirrels, too. The day after she died, a squirrel came right up to me in an urban parking lot. I was smiling and weeping at the same time.
When my mum was in the care home, we bought a bird table to go in the garden outside her window. The main frequenter of this bird table was the local squirrel. She loved to stand at the window and watch him, it made her happy for a short while. I remember putting nuts out for the birds in a bag tied to the table. The squirrel tried to remove the whole bag. In the end he got so angry that he couldn't and he fell of the table in a rage.
After mum died and I moved into the family home, we were looking round the garden centres for stuff to help sort the house. We discovered a stone squirrel ( it was a display model, had to climb up over the display rocks when no-one was looking to get it). We asked the care home if we could place it in their garden as a memorial to mum. They were very happy with that and as far as I know, its still there today.
Last year, I got forced out of the family home into this crappy little place I'm in now. When I walked out into the back garden/yard, what did I see? A little stone squirrel looking back at me. Cried.

Yeah, sorry, not a bunny pic, but I wanted to share.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
1582544988527 1582545012393
I just had to post this :devil:

Python humour never appealed to me, 1st time seen this clip though..............very silly but made me smile. My beloved dad was a big Monty fan so will remember it in his honour :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Laivirt and Oyoy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh dear, as a child I kept snakes and turtles and lizards, not a bunny or hamster in sight.:))

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Oh dear, as a child I kept snakes and turtles and lizards, not a bunny or hamster in sight.:))
Trust you to be different my friend :wink: .......all creatures have always fascinated me and respect all life.............but there is just something about bunnies..........sends me bonkers and they are so.........reassuring. Were these snakes etc bought as pets or wild critters you took in I wonder?
1582561968319 1582562261019

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Trust you to be different my friend :wink: .......all creatures have always fascinated me and respect all life.............but there is just something about bunnies..........sends me bonkers and they are so.........reassuring. Were these snakes etc bought as pets or wild critters you took in I wonder?
View attachment 28241View attachment 28242
Both. As I grew up I realised it was cruel to capture wild animals for pets and even worse to support the trade of exotic pets, two thirds of which would die in transit.
Instead I kept a wildlife pond for frogs and toads and newts who came and went as they pleased.