scarlxrd

scarlxrd

Sep 18, 2024
I'm suicidal but feel like I cant push myself to do it alone is there more people feeling like this on some Dazai lover suicide type of shit

• Love
Reactions: Marco77, zaxxy1810, Tony24 and 3 others
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
some Dazai lover suicide type of shit
had to google that, but damn that sounds kinda nice honestly. In the least healthy way imaginable, but still. Always fantasized about this kinda stuff, but i also felt like; if i had such a strong connection with someone, would i still wanna ctb? Probably depending on circumstances, but something that makes me think.

Reactions: zaxxy1810
Nolvalis94

Nolvalis94

Depressed Patrician
Feb 19, 2024
Dazai is GOAT. No Longer Human is a favourite.

Reactions: annikae
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
hello as well. I can relate 🤍 feel free to convo me.

scarlxrd

scarlxrd

Sep 18, 2024
had to google that, but damn that sounds kinda nice honestly. In the least healthy way imaginable, but still. Always fantasized about this kinda stuff, but i also felt like; if i had such a strong connection with someone, would i still wanna ctb? Probably depending on circumstances, but something that makes me think.
Man you worded it so much better but yeah my gf of 3 years my teen love promised me to keep fighting and living for her bc she doesn't want to see me gone ended up cheating and leaving and now I just hope there's someone who can reach out and lie to me the way she did to fulfill my loneliness even if it's just for a week
Dazai is GOAT. No Longer Human is a favourite.
I loved every portrayal of Dazai ngl

Last edited:
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
i feel so similar :( also love dazai's books haha. i wish someone loved me so desperately like that