Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I just had such a good dream that I was out with a bunch of old friends having a great time. Friends I haven't seen in years, doing such dumb and fun nonsense things. When I woke up I was hit with such an intense wave of loneliness upon realizing that it was just a dream, and that I lost the last of my friends months ago. I can't take this anymore, losing the love of my life in a traumatic way was hard enough, but this total isolation is just too much.

My meto will be here in a few weeks, at least. It sucks that I have to suffer so much until then.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, InterstateFlowers, NekoNomNom and 12 others
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
i feel you : (

Reactions: _Minsk, fastFWD and Torbasco
Tereon

Tereon

Jul 22, 2020
C'est la vie, my friend... Unhappily, c'est la vie...

Yesterday I dreamt a wonderful dream, there was no pain, no suffering, only happiness and peace. Back to reality, I started to cry. I know how loneliness hurts. Life sucks. I feel for you.

Wouldn't it be nice if we went to sleep and never woke up again?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, fastFWD, Torbasco and 1 other person
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I've been friendless and socially isolated for 6 years now. When I was sleeping better last year, I'd sometimes have these dreams of a better me hanging out with old high school friends, or me with a girl, and they feel so real. I've felt some strong and happy feelings in those dreams that I have never felt in real life. Then I wake up half asleep basking in those feelings like it really happened.

Nowadays I dont really dream anymore, and wake up exhausted, anxious, and sick. Loneliness is brutal, it literally kills every part of you. An inescapable nightmare. For now.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, fastFWD, Torbasco and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm my happiest in my dreams they always seemed to be based around being with people i haven't seen in years or don't care about me anymore.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about being with a friend I haven't talked to since high school. It was pretty crazy how vividly I remember her; how she acted and her demeanour. Waking up and realising I will never talk to her again is crushing.

Waking up is always the worst part of my day I can't stand the emptiness. I hope you don't have to suffer much longer Torbasco.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, fastFWD, Torbasco and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm so sorry man. Loneliness is a really suffocating feeling and makes every problem feel much worse. I hope it's possible for you to make new friends and get a little more enjoyment out of life. I also feel like ending my life partially because of loneliness.

Reactions: Sinai Silence and Torbasco
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I don't know what to say that can properly describe this depressing, sinking feeling I have for you, myself, and everyone suffering from loneliness. I'm really sorry you're going through this and suffering this much. The holidays are the worst time for loneliness and it's so bad I'm tempted to do something really irrational to kill myself. It hurts that people feel the same way because this is awful and nobody should feel so goddamn useless and alone.

Every New Years, my family on my dad's side does a gathering to celebrate the holiday and the birthday of a really successful niece. It's supposed to be a really heart-warming party but I'm always alone in the guest bedroom watching puppy videos to keep myself from having a panic attack. I started crying when I realized New Years passed with me being all alone when I was surrounded by family. This was when I was like in middle school so I don't go anymore but it hurts so much.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, Sinai Silence and 1 other person