• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
1. I was shown my first suicide video by (a—redacted). gun with revolver.
2. To help me actually do it for once without backing out

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's horrifying how such a thing as gore sites even exists. I would never watch a suicide video. There must have been so much suffering that people went through in order to make the content on those types of websites. Life really is so cruel.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I think that it's horrifying how such a thing as gore sites even exists. I would never watch a suicide video. There must have been so much suffering that people went through in order to make the content on those types of websites. Life really is so cruel.
I thought seeing a video would help me better prepare for my chosen method. It was so bad 😭
I guess it's not much diff than horror/slasher movies? I've never entered such a site.
It hits a bit different when you know it's real. I found the site posted on here and thought I'd be ok to watch.

Last edited:
Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I also watched one where someone shoot himself in the head.

It was weird, I wasn't shocked, I felt sad for the family of the person because he did a livestream and his family tried to stop him during this. So they saw everything.

But after I was like I hope he found peace and I just saw a dead body, like we are only blood, cells and skin and bones. It was like wow we are only this? Like the only thing that makes us a human is our brain,with all the feelings and stuff.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
I don't get a feeling of happy or sad for the person. It's more like it scares me to try after watching it. My chosen method is hanging and I think I'd rather have my own mental image in my head then what I watched.
Yes, I was also scared. I saw my dead body dangling on the rope in my mind's eye. My method was full suspension and I watched hanging videos also just about two months ago.
I used past tense because I am not suicidal now.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I don't get a feeling of happy or sad for the person. It's more like it scares me to try after watching it. My chosen method is hanging and I think I'd rather have my own mental image in my head then what I watched.
I've been thinking hanging as well but I know it will be brutal. Not fast.

• Hugs
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
I watched the video of the politician who shot himself at a press conference. This took place in 1987, I believe. It was horrific and sad. I wished I never watched it, too.
Budd Dwyer. That was my first one too. I think $uicideboy$ used the still from before he shoots as an album art cover.

• Wow
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
But after I was like I hope he found peace and I just saw a dead body, like we are only blood, cells and skin and bones. It was like wow we are only this? Like the only thing that makes us a human is our brain,with all the feelings and stuff.

That's what's so jarring to me. It's crazy how we can be a person, filled with emotions and all these thoughts and feelings but after we're gone, it's just an empty sack of meat. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around that.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think the only one I watched was a guy jumping to his death. I'm terrified of heights. That high anyway.
Could never do that.

Hiraeth Grimoire

Hiraeth Grimoire

Longing to answer the call of the Void
May 21, 2022
I have a different opinion than most here I think in regards to this topic. I have found the gore videos to be an eye opener to the real horrors of our reality, and suicide videos I found helpful to show me what to expect, preparing me mentally for the inevitable. While it is unfortunate those who did not want their deaths filmed had that happen, I believe that those who wish for their deaths to be shared publically should receive their wish.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
it would be cool to set up a livestream and do it. an archive of my pain on the inter webs for ever

• Aww..
Reactions: Pinkliquid12
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
I really think the choice to Livestream (or record) your own suicide is as personal of a choice as the method you choose. You don't have to explain it just make sure you don't have the stream easily found where children or others might run across it. I am personally considering a live stream or recording that would document it. I'd hope it would have some educational value, though I know it may show up on live gore sites.

Reactions: Archness
NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
I feel it's a very personal choice to livestream/record your suicide, and while I might, it's certainly not for everyone; not everyone would want to see that either, it's also a personal choice to watch that or not.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I do not recommend watching any gore videos on the internet of CTB. Man did that freak me out 😩
I wish I had not done that.
I agree actually……how is it ever pleasant to watch that and who the hell makes those sites!!

I think people on here watch it for inspiration though…..?

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
I feel it's a very personal choice to livestream/record your suicide, and while I might, it's certainly not for everyone; not everyone would want to see that either, it's also a personal choice to watch that or not.
I agree it is as personal of a choice as choosing your method. As long as it is not shown on streams that kids and others see accidentally, I think it has to be given the same respect.

As for myself - I am moving toward taking that decision and seriously considering it. I am starting to research details on how to best stream. As for the content, I think I want to try to make it somehow instructive.

Reactions: NHLTradeRumor