M

mineko

Jan 13, 2021
This is a brief intro of myself. I shared it in a pm and thought maybe I should with everyone here.

Everything started with insomnia which led to anxiety, panic and now depression. I was on Ambien for a year then reached tolerance and
interdose withdrawals. It was hell getting off and I'm still suffering the effects after three years. Almost everyday I have excruciating physical and mental symptoms and I can only sleep a few hours every two or three days. Instead of getting better, I just seem to be getting worse. Recently, my stomach has gotten so bad that I can hardly eat anything and everything makes me sick.

I don't want to ctb because I have two wonderful children and a family that loves me with the exception of my husband who is a monster. I just don't know how much longer I can live like this. He doesn't seem to let a day go by without letting me know what a burden I am. The kicker is that his emotional abuse over the years is one of the main reasons I'm like this now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WearyHSP, FuneralCry, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
You're not alone mineko. I hope things can get better for you, even though I have very little hope for myself right now.

Reactions: mineko
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Is there any way you can leave this abusive environment that you're in? Easier said than done, I know.

I'm sorry that you're going through this.

M

mineko

Jan 13, 2021
Is there any way you can leave this abusive environment that you're in? Easier said than done, I know.

I'm sorry that you're going through this.
Thank you.

Unfortunately I'm unable to take care of myself right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry about your husband. He really is an as*hole.
If I had kids, I think I couldn't live this world and yes, I can imagine how much you love them!!

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt

C

cman357

Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to hear this, is there anyway you can get to a safe house, I know you've said you can't look after yourself but there are facilities that will be able to help.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be an awful thing, and it can make us suffer so much. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Other people can be so cruel and it can be hard to deal with constant mental/physical symptoms. I wish you the best.