nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I'm lying down on bed with my unbearable pain and floods of tears on my cheeks...
Thinking, thinking and thinking about my silly existence and my useless character.
I can't help it to be cruel , my kindness is my weakness. I can't live. Lets be real and honest, I don't fit in this life, I can't live or function in this life. I have no hope, I try to do whatever I can but I know there is no hope for me. I know the nature is pushing me to kill myself because I'm weak, people like me can fit for long life race. People like me must terminate their existence to save the continuity of life.

I'm feeling awful. I did nothing wrong I swear. I was always good, even my mistakes were unintentional. I was honest all the way and I'm still. I can't be a lair, I wish I was a manipulator or lair but I can't. I wish I was an evil , but I can't. I don't deserve this but life doesn't care about this, Noone really cares. I'm abandoned and neglected by fake lovers and friends, empty God and useless morals. I'm so lonely, I can't feel safe ...life pushes me to die, I'm helpless I can't even die. I'm such a useless creature.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, LifeQuitter2018, Luna88 and 14 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
You are not a useless creature,you are not alone and i care about you even if only virtually.You are so precious like everyone here,it's just life that is unfair.
Many suffer but life gives them a second or a third or a fourth chance.Unfortunately, this does not happen to everyone and without a light,or a help is difficult to get out of suffering all alone.It's not your fault...nothing is wrong with you my dear,you are doing your best<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 3 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I feel the same as you in so many ways and I lay in bed doing the same thing often. You're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, Amumu and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be very cruel to us, you are not weak, as humans there is only so much pain we have the ability to deal with before we go into complete despair. So much can go wrong that is out of our control. It can be really hard. None of us deserve what this life gives us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Amumu, death137 and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I relate. I'm sorry to hear life has been so cruel to you and you're in emotional pain. The world is very inhumane at the present and people that possess kindness and empathy people like to take advantage of such characteristics it's unfortunate. You aren't useless, life can just be so unfair. I hope you find peace whenever or wherever.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, Amumu and 3 others
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Saturday I decided to open Facebook, saw all my high school colleagues with their lives figured out, one of them spend his vacations travelling all around the world. I felt inadequate, useless.

Then I realized I was being silly.

I've made more progress in two weeks than in the previous two months. Mostly thanks to you. You've made your own progress and supported multiple users around here. You might be feeling useless, but I say you're making the world a better place.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, Amumu and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm sorry dear :(
Hug you tight

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I'm not strong either and that's one of the reasons why I'm here.
This isn't about being "strong or weak" though, some people are just prone to depression more than others.
That doesn't mean you're useless at all though, you just have a different way of functioning like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and Dead Meat
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I am sorry you feel this way.

Loneliness can make a person think too much about themselves.

The inner conflict that you are experiencing is a fight against yourself. Sometimes it is best not to think too much, not to judge yourself as good, or bad, useful, or not useful. Sometimes it is best to do nothing, to stop the thinking when thoughts become destructive, just be.

In my own life/ spiritual journey I found that the strongest people are the people who do not think too much, they are empty of self, and they are present in the present moment, not thinking about the past, or future. They do not allow thoughts to lure them to dark places.

I hope you feel better soon, take it easy on yourself. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, nopointofliving and Dead Meat
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
There should be euthanasia for people who can neither live nor die. However, most people will end up in this situation because we live so long. Life is too long for most of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and nopointofliving
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder, are they really strong or just ignorant individuals?
You know, they just consider stuff like suicide a taboo and are not interested in talking about the weird fact of existence or how on Earth there is something rather than nothing! I just can't ignore things like those!

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Even the strongest will have their limits unless they're that indestructible. Many people I've met has told me how strong I am for going through the shit I've been and I feel like such a fraud.

Reactions: FuneralCry
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I'm lying down on bed with my unbearable pain and floods of tears on my cheeks...
Thinking, thinking and thinking about my silly existence and my useless character.
I can't help it to be cruel , my kindness is my weakness. I can't live. Lets be real and honest, I don't fit in this life, I can't live or function in this life. I have no hope, I try to do whatever I can but I know there is no hope for me. I know the nature is pushing me to kill myself because I'm weak, people like me can fit for long life race. People like me must terminate their existence to save the continuity of life.

I'm feeling awful. I did nothing wrong I swear. I was always good, even my mistakes were unintentional. I was honest all the way and I'm still. I can't be a lair, I wish I was a manipulator or lair but I can't. I wish I was an evil , but I can't. I don't deserve this but life doesn't care about this, Noone really cares. I'm abandoned and neglected by fake lovers and friends, empty God and useless morals. I'm so lonely, I can't feel safe ...life pushes me to die, I'm helpless I can't even die. I'm such a useless creature.
While reading your post I cry and it doesn't stop. It could be my words and I know exactly how it feels. And that makes me so sad. Nobody can help.

• Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide