Jan 31, 2021
But unfortunately there's no way I could CTB. Can't do jumping bc there's no tall enough building to jump from, can't do hanging bc I'm too afraid of surviving with brain damage and I'm too tall for partial suspension, can't get SN or SA or anything to CTB. That's so frustrating, I feel so miserable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: newave3, profoundexperience, FuneralCry and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I am sorry for how you feel as far as i have been there, a lot!, myself and it is soul draining. BUT, you have your global family here who loves and cares about you and has so much empathy and support to help. I am 65 years young, 2 attempts and some days the depression is off the scale, right there with you my family member. I take a nice walk, have a pot of tea, hop on here and get love and support from our global family. I send you lots of love ,kindness and support. When you hurt, so do I and we are in this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder. Walter ( yep real first name) :heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 1234567890987654321, newave3, profoundexperience and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here.
Life is pointless and this universe is nonsense but I have no way to leave this goddamn planet so, I'm trying to live somehow and I can still experience some moments of happiness from time to time (such as today! I'll just get drunk AF lol).

• Hugs
Reactions: 1234567890987654321, newave3 and profoundexperience
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this. Life is the most pointless thing ever and all we are doing is waiting around to die. It is so hard to ctb and that is what is holding me back. I think we should have a right to an peaceful death if we want one, nobody should have to suffer unbearably.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1234567890987654321, newave3, profoundexperience and 1 other person