C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
For some odd reason I've stumbled upon article after article especially on reddit and there's always someone proclaiming that their life sucked and got through it but now they believe it is worth living and proclaim it as some utilitarian rational truth with their belief/opinion and it is true with every person. I can't help myself get angry at such biases. For example people only believe that life is worth it cause for 1. It's literally the only thing you've experienced or had. So you cannot say with absolute certainty especially with a sample size of 1 life. It's literally 'better the devil you know than the devil you don't' type of scenario. And for 2. It's built into our biology to be afraid and stick with the only thing that we know, which is ourselves. I'm sure there are other reasons but I can't think of any. Basically just because you enjoy (your) life doesn't mean that life is worth living. I'm sure some of you know I hate life but I don't think you'll understand besides a few others of how much I fucking despise it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Discarded, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others