I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is appalling, atrocious and downright horrible. It is awful beyond comprehension. It is pointless, meaningless and not worth living in my opinion. Life is a sick joke. Absolutely disgusting and horrific. So so terrible I can't even properly put it into word. It truly is a hellish abomination

• Hugs
Reactions: sdansht, Andrew10, karmaisabitch and 10 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Life is appalling, atrocious and downright horrible. It is awful beyond comprehension. It is pointless, meaningless and not worth living in my opinion. Life is a sick joke. Absolutely disgusting and horrific. So so terrible I can't even properly put it into word. It truly is a hellish abomination
So what are you going to do about it?

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Decided98, iloverachel and 2 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Life is unnecessary and hellish. We can only accept it until we can't accept it anymore . Survival instinct gets in the way of the final solution 99.999% of the time

Reactions: Andrew10, karmaisabitch, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
So what are you going to do about it?
Unfortunately I don't think I can ever heal. Its been 8 years of trying to get better. Every medication and anti depressant under the roof, thousands of hours of exercise, finding work, meditation, thousands of dollars on supplements and even testosterone treatment, journaling, 4 different therapists, countless visits to the GP and seeing different psychiatrists, hospitalization, healthy dieting, meditation, getting multiple blood tests and fixing the defeciencies, the list goes on.

I am honestly tired and feel hopeless and trapped. 8 years of trying so hard, and i feel i have made no progress at all.

My mind feels damaged beyond repair. there is no hope left. All I can do now is lay down and rot and hope i die in a accident or something. ctb doesn't feel like an option because i don't want to hurt my parents. So I can only suffer in this hellish world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, annointed_towers and 8 others
ChildOfLove

ChildOfLove

When your sky dims, I will be there. Waiting.
May 9, 2024

I mean that's why we're here

Reactions: karmaisabitch and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is unnecessary and hellish. We can only accept it until we can't accept it anymore . Survival instinct gets in the way of the final solution 99.999% of the time
I have already accepted life sucks for a long time now. It still doesn't help me cope or deal with life. Every day is the same suffering and torture. People say things will always get better but i sadly don't believe its true for everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Hollowman, sserafim and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately I don't think I can ever heal. Its been 8 years of trying to get better. Every medication and anti depressant under the roof, thousands of hours of exercise, finding work, meditation, thousands of dollars on supplements and even testosterone treatment, journaling, 4 different therapists, countless visits to the GP and seeing different psychiatrists, hospitalization, healthy dieting, the list goes on.

I am honestly tired and feel hopeless and trapped. 8 years of trying so hard, and i feel i have made no progress at all.

My mind feels damaged beyond repair. there is no hope left. All I can do now is lay down and rot and hope i die in a accident or something. ctb doesn't feel like an option because i don't want to hurt my parents. So I can only suffer in this hellish world
I'm like you I have tried every treatment out there . Some of us just can't heal

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, locked*n*loaded, davidtorez and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm like you I have tried every treatment out there . Some of us just can't heal
Yeah every time i try something new or a new medication or new type of therapy, I always get my hopes up, only to feel crushed and disappointed.
I don't see light at the end of the tunnel, only darkness

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, locked*n*loaded and davidtorez
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yeah every time i try something new or a new medication or new type of therapy, I always get my hopes up, only to feel crushed and disappointed.
I don't see light at the end of the tunnel, only darkness
I'm the same way the false hope is really crushing. We have tried everything for years and people still tell us it will get better smh

Reactions: karmaisabitch, davidtorez and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm the same way the false hope is really crushing. We have tried everything for years and people still tell us it will get better smh
How long have you suffered from bad suicidal thoughts for? For me its about 8 years and a half

Reactions: karmaisabitch and davidtorez
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
  • Love
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, karmaisabitch, fleetingnight and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is so horrible and can certainly get so horrible beyond how anyone can imagine it to. In my case existence itself is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human. I don't get why anyone would wish for existence, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable, it truly disgusts me how humans procreate, to have the ability to exist is the most hellish, harmful imposition.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, karmaisabitch, myusername890 and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It truly is so horrible and can certainly get so horrible beyond how anyone can imagine it to. In my case existence itself is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human. I don't get why anyone would wish for existence, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable, it truly disgusts me how humans procreate, to have the ability to exist is the most hellish, harmful imposition.
Agreed. Non existence or death will always be ideal. It is sad many of us don't have the option for quick and painless suicide so we have to resort to dangerous, sometimes illegal or painful methods that can cause permanent damage and make us even worse off

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, hopeless08, karmaisabitch and 6 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I agree

Reactions: karmaisabitch, myusername890 and iloverachel
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Existing truly is so horrible and can certainly get so horrible beyond how anyone can imagine it to. In my case existence itself is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human. I don't get why anyone would wish for existence, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable, it truly disgusts me how humans procreate, to have the ability to exist is the most hellish, harmful imposition.
Wish this would be the position of most people so they'd stop breeding .

Reactions: karmaisabitch, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life sucks

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Hollowman, divinemistress36 and 2 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I have already accepted life sucks for a long time now. It still doesn't help me cope or deal with life. Every day is the same suffering and torture. People say things will always get better but i sadly don't believe it's true for everyone.
I'm sure for a lot of us it's the opposite,
things just seem to get worse, sadly

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Hollowman, davidtorez and 2 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The older you get, the worse everything becomes: disease after disease, pains, age ailments and eventually the whole body breaks down. This is the hell of life - the slow death of old age.

Reactions: iloverachel, karmaisabitch, sserafim and 4 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
The older you get, the worse everything becomes: disease after disease, pains, age ailments and eventually the whole body breaks down. This is the hell of life - the slow death of old age.
This is exactly why I wanna ctb.

Reactions: iloverachel, karmaisabitch, Hollowman and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I definitely agree with every word!!

Reactions: iloverachel and divinemistress36
sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
It's ridiculous how people turn a blind eye to the truth and pretend that life is worth living. But they have no other choice, because if they speak up about it, they will be met with scorn, mockery and ostracization by the society. This is a really sad state of affairs. It's like a bucket full of crabs. Nobody wants the other one to jump out.