happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
People are awful and we're social creatures who strive for love and companionship meanwhile literally nobody cares nobody my family don't care and i overheard them talk about me almost like a stranger i never felt part of the family and this has been ever since i was a kid i never felt my sister liked me she just got better at faking niceness to make herself feel better i hate everything about this life i hate that nobody can actually care i hate how alone and desperate i feel i feel homeless and that everyone i ever knew had just died everything feels unfamiliar and strange to me I wish i can find comfort in someone until i ctb but that's not a possibility i'm gonna leave lonely and miserable

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Scribble Fan, pthnrdnojvsc and 11 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I feel you...is the same for me!

• Hugs
Reactions: happylilsht, Trench and quiet.rabbit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to be alive. We as humans don't deserve the suffering we have to go through. I wish you the best.

Reactions: happylilsht, Trench and quiet.rabbit
painless_death

painless_death

May 9, 2021
Living is fucking painful

• Aww..
Reactions: Hurt, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, happylilsht and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, most people just lie. Just look what monsters they are when they're online. They pretend to be "lovely" in real life but that's just a delusion.

Yet, there are some honest and good individuals out there but, it's really hard to find them!

Reactions: ithappens, Scribble Fan, Hurt and 3 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Loneliness and misery is a horrible experience. As social beings know one should have to feel excluded, miserable, and lonely it goes against the very fabric of the human experience. I'm sorry you're suffering and you're feeling that way, you don't deserve it.