K

kajag

Jul 30, 2020
I am trying to find out what are regulations in USA if one CBT. Is her family will be pushed into all sort of inquiries even if the candidate who has done CBT and has made will etec and family i snot responsible for that in any way. I am thinking that family may not end up in in long question answer and other never ending legal problems after CBT even when they are not responsible. Alternatively, is it just one or two days mourning and questioning and all done. Are there any resources online for US? I could not find any.

Thanks

Reactions: lobster salad
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I wouldn't care myself, you're gone, mission accomplished.

• Love
Reactions: heretogethelp and newave3
M

MajereTwins

Nov 12, 2020
Based on relatives and friends who CTB, there is not a lot of questioning. Unless it is clear (e.g. gunshot), they will declare it accidental and move on.
It may be different if there is money involved, but that would not be the authorities, just the insurance company or the potential heirs.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My worry is if there's N involved, since it's a federally controlled substance that's illegal for civilians to possess. I guess that's only an issue if you still live with your family like I do though.